Latest Event Announcement:

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that the following guests will be participating in photo shoots at Collectormania 10

Louis Gossett Jr

Juliet Landau

Ernie Hudson

Amber Benson

Days & Times TBc

Over the table photos will still be available and this is just an extra thing for those who want a professional photo

Showmasters

One great thing at the Showmaster events were the opportunities to take photos with the actors after getting an autograph. This was special - a lot of other cons I know do "official" photo shoots and charge extra. That's why I love coming to your events.

If the small guests don't pose for photos anymore, because they have their official shootimg, it won't be the same... It's ok for the really big guests, but for the small one.... please let us have our photos with the stars!

Edited by jos

We are pleased to announce that the following guests will be participating in photo shoots at Collectormania 10

Louis Gossett Jr

Juliet Landau

Ernie Hudson

Amber Benson

Days & Times TBC

Showmasters

OMG I want a photo with Days & Times TBC and Showmasters!!!111!!1!!1oneone!!!! :dance: :dance:

:dance::YAHOO::dance:

Louis Gossett Jr

Juliet Landau

Ernie Hudson

Amber Benson

Days & Times TBC

Showmasters

OMG I want a photo with Days & Times TBC and Showmasters!!!111!!1!!1oneone!!!! :dance: :dance:

:lol::dance: :dance:

yeah me too especally Days & Times TBC they are fantastic :YAHOO::dance::dance::dance::dance:

One great thing at the Showmaster events were the opportunities to take photos with the actors after getting an autograph. This was special - a lot of other cons I know do "official" photo shoots and charge extra. That's why I love coming to your events.

If the small guests don't pose for photos anymore, because they have their official shootimg, it won't be the same... It's ok for the really big guests, but for the small one.... please let us have our photos with the stars!

Over the table posed photos are good, but if a certain guest I admire is doing a photoshoot, I'd much rather have that as they look better.

Forgot to add that tickets will be available to purchase at the show.

Showmasters

nooooooooo that makes it so much more stressful.

Please have Amber Benson's Friday or Saturday!!!!!!! pretty please

god. im such a whiner.

Edited by Kookie22

Will people please read Too Talls FAQ regards to photos with guests and the photoshoots.

this question has been asked in over SEVEN different photo shoot related threads and each time an answer has been given by either Too Tall or Showmasters.

Edited by DisneyDude78

Will people please read Too Talls FAQ regards to photos with guests and the photoshoots.

this question has been asked in over SEVEN different photo shoot related threads and each time an answer has been given by either Too Tall or Showmasters.

It's unfortunately silly to hope people will have the respect to read other posts before asking a question.

For me it's a complete lack of respect and this is why I don't post here as often as I used to.

Back to the topic, interesting photo shoots but I will have to make some choices as I can't pay

for all of them. I have many pics with Amber already, so a pic at the table should be fine. Lou

Gosset Jr and Juliet Landau are tempting as well as Maggie (not mentionned in this thread). But

eventually, it will depend on which photo shoots are done on saturday.

• Showmasters Admin

Copied again from the FAQ for anyone that's missed it before.

Does this mean I can’t take a picture of the guest during the autograph session?

No, there will be no restriction on taking posed photos at their autograph table. The photo shoot is purely an added extra for those that would like it.

There is of course the chance that due to time constraints posed photos will be stopped. But this will be to get everyone with tickets through not because of the photo shoot.

NOTE: Please be aware that what it says on the on-line shop is not correct. The above is correct.

It's unfortunately silly to hope people will have the respect to read other posts before asking a question.

For me it's a complete lack of respect and this is why I don't post here as often as I used to.

Back to the topic, interesting photo shoots but I will have to make some choices as I can't pay

for all of them. I have many pics with Amber already, so a pic at the table should be fine. Lou

Gosset Jr and Juliet Landau are tempting as well as Maggie (not mentionned in this thread). But

eventually, it will depend on which photo shoots are done on saturday.

Eep sorry guys! I guess I just got a bit over excited/stressed/worried! There was no disrespect intended to anyone.

has anyone ever had a photo shoot before? or who is doing the one at this event?

i have a terrible habit of blinking (when the photo is taken, obv - i need to blink otherwise!)- do they just take one photo, or do they take two just in case and then choose the best one to print?

any chance someone could post an example of one from a previous event?

Edited by Kookie22

No but my other half has.

The photographer checks the picture after it's taken and will take another if he feels the first one is not good. He's very good.

Look at this thread from LFCC4 for examples.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=28499

thanks tootall.

i used to talk to a guy where i used to work who did photos at cons and things, what a nice surprise if its him.

i hope we can pay extra for airbrushing my face :-) haha.

thanks again.