LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Daniel Logan

showmasters

The crew member who gets to sit next to where he's supposed to be, but has run off somewhere u mean :D

That's the one... although my last post seems to have gone... I can't imagine why... ;) lol

*decides to go for broke with this reply anyways*

sign1ey3.th.jpg

*promises self to refrain from saying anything else* :)

Edited by Smish

• 1 month later...

Best Daniel srtory was at the LOTR blow-out fest featuring Woods, Astin etc.. Long queues waiting for tickets.. limo shows up, folks getting excited it might be a hobbit.. Out gets mini-Temeura trying hard to look cool and important.

Cue: a few curses, disappointed fangirls, and plenty of softly spoken abuse..

Later he tried to smarm his way into favour with a few girls by promising he could use 'his influence' to help folks jump the queues for Woods etc.. gets lots of quizzical 'who the ^&*( are you' looks from Dom and Elijah.

Hope he's grown up now... but I doubt it..

Best Daniel srtory was at the LOTR blow-out fest featuring Woods, Astin etc.. Long queues waiting for tickets.. limo shows up, folks getting excited it might be a hobbit.. Out gets mini-Temeura trying hard to look cool and important.

Cue: a few curses, disappointed fangirls, and plenty of softly spoken abuse..

Later he tried to smarm his way into favour with a few girls by promising he could use 'his influence' to help folks jump the queues for Woods etc.. gets lots of quizzical 'who the ^&*( are you' looks from Dom and Elijah.

Hope he's grown up now... but I doubt it..

The 1st i've heard of this lol. Rest assured i shall be telling everyone i know!