Thoughts about Sun? *S2 Poss Spoiler*

Hero_of_Time

i suspect her english teacher. charlie was too recent, and goin from DB's summary of what was said at comic con ( http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=28650 ) it would seem they haven't been there as long as they thought - so its a possibility.

of course, alternatively, there was no reason given for jin bein incapable - just that he was. 'impossible' could well mean 'highly unlikely' and therefore, for all intents and purposes, impossible, with only a tiny, almost neglegible chance of possibility.

just my thoughts :whistling:

• Moderators

She could have easily been impregnated by one of the Others as part of some experiment or something, if she is believed to be 'good' or whatever.

After all, if they are/were interested in Clare's baby Aaron but haven't got him, then they could easily launch an attack in the future to abduct Sun's baby or something.

The English teacher thing does seem the most logical, but it would be interesting if it was down to the Others and whatever their medical experimentation is etc.

Plus to encourage future generations would make sense.

Edited by DavidB

She could have easily been impregnated by one of the Others as part of some experiment or something, if she is believed to be 'good' or whatever.

personally, i don't think thats likely - she's only been attacked once to my knowledge (though, since i admit i never saw season 1, correct me if i'm wrong please)

the one attack i know of on her was by charlie. unless she was impregnated either secretly at night, or secretly during her time with charlie - which is a damn huge if, and a damn huge chance - there's not been any other opportunity...

unless, of course, she was impregnated before getting on the plane, which would raise some interesting questions like - how many of the survivours have had (unknowing) contacts with the others before landing on the island? and why then did the others need to send ppl in to make lists, unless there's an island set who are able to contact each other enough to say there's a group coming in, but not to give the lists?

just thoughts :poki:

remeber thinking at the time that it was obviously jins

Yeah I did too and that it was just the island's magic powers at work on Jin like it did Rose and Lock. I also just "knew" that she had gotten pregnant on the island. As someone said "fast work" on Jin's part after he made it back. :dance:

I think it's Jin's because of the powers of the island too. Also, I was waiting for a close up on Sun's face after Jin left her in the garden when she told him last week, expecting a worried expression or something to cause suspicion that she'd lied and there wasn't one. That could just mean that she's relieved that Jin believed her though, but I like to think it means she was telling the truth :angel:

I'd say it's Jin's aswell with the Island's healing powers. Healed Locke and it's done the same for Jin bless him :angel:

Liked that episode as the way it was going I was expecting an ending where Sun had an affair of some kind with her english teacher. Still might be the case, but I don't think so.

Yeah I'll go for it being Jin's too. From seeing things near the end of season 2 I belive its the healing power of the island that made it possible for Jin's little guys to spring back into action! lol

But then on this show who knows? Could be anyone! If David gets his way it would be Vincent! Ewww

He has a polar bear and a horse at least

Exactly!!!!

maybe each lostie has an animal version of himself

ooo I like this idea!!!

Actually who else is related in some way to an animal....Sun used to have a dog (see I mentioned Sun to pretend I was still on-topic! :yoda: ) did any of the others have a pet?

Edited by Dum dumdum Dum