Christopher Lee - so many questions !

dufresne

I would say, that if he doesn't want to sign Dracula pictures. Then there will not be any at the picture disk and that should give you a clue in any case. And if you bring your own, then you still get a picture from the table when you buy the autograph, and it would be stupid not to choose the picture you like the most. So the way I see it either way having 2-3 of each piture at the signing table wouldn't matter in this case. :angel:

1. some pictures dissapear quickly or aren't catered for - e.g. jphn rhys davies didn't have any sliders pictures when i met him, but i haven't heard anyone say that he won't sign it.

2. not everyone will pick up a picture from the photo desk, and so a slightly higer number would help safeguard against this :angel:

I would say, that if he doesn't want to sign Dracula pictures. Then there will not be any at the picture disk and that should give you a clue in any case. And if you bring your own, then you still get a picture from the table when you buy the autograph, and it would be stupid not to choose the picture you like the most. So the way I see it either way having 2-3 of each piture at the signing table wouldn't matter in this case. :angel:

Hey pooch, i sent you an email !!

Ahh, but if you have another picture for him to sign it makes it easier for him to refuse the Dracula. The idea is to force him into signing the Dracula because there are no other options :D

• Showmasters Admin

Some people don't always take a photo. I know I don't.

• Showmasters Admin

Ahh, but if you have another picture for him to sign it makes it easier for him to refuse the Dracula. The idea is to force him into signing the Dracula because there are no other options :D

You're not going to force him to do anything. You can try and embarrass him into it, by not having anything else to sign and hoping he'll do it anyway or when he says no, giving it the whole "but it's all I have!" routine. But personally I think that just dam rude.

Your best bet is to ask whoever's managing the queue, before you get to meet Mr Lee - they should know all the ins and outs, whether or not personalisation is possible and whether or not Dracula items will be signed.

If it's possible on the day, I'll try to make sure whoever's managing the Queue (heck, it might even be me) knows all the details - and passes them to whoever's on the Cash Desk and whoever's giving VQ tickets out.

Troy.

• Moderators

I'm sure it'll be put on the sign at the end of the queue surely? At least then people can read it and realise before they get in the queue that (1) He doesn't sign Dracula and (2) He's not doing personalisations or photos IF THIS IS THE CASE.

Of course the ticket person can still make it clear to people, as we all know some don't read the signs, but it'd still be helpful. Perhaps put a sign on the photo table too but I can imagine he'll have quite a few photos and not much space for anything else.

You're not going to force him to do anything. You can try and embarrass him into it, by not having anything else to sign and hoping he'll do it anyway or when he says no, giving it the whole "but it's all I have!" routine. But personally I think that just dam rude.

But if you're desperate for a Dracula photo then it's something to try :D I personally think it'd be pretty rude to come to a show, charge £45 an autograph, tell no-one that you're not signing Dracula photos then hold up the queue with petty refusals every time someone arrives with one! Hopefully this wont be the case as he should make what he will and wont sign clear to the people at his photo desk. I havent even seen his Dracula films so wouldnt even want a Dracula photo anyway.

Well if I liked someone enough to pay £45 for them I sure as heck would like them enough not to embarrass or force them into signing something they didn't want to.

Then again, if I was paying £45 to meet someone I'd also want a nice happy memory to take away with me, not a cringeworthy 'I tried to get him to sign something and he said no so I had to go get another item and come crawling back'. But then I'm just funny like that *bg* :D

At the end of the day it's up to him what he signs so as long as the rules are made clear before hand, and there are signs up on the day then we just have to live with it :)

2. Will he personalise / add character names or is this an "auto only" situation ?

Please don't give me the "you don't know until the day" stuff people. This is CHRISTOPHER LEE and at £45 a pop, it MUST have been discussed !!

I really hope he'll add a character name - I don't care if it's not personalised, I'd just love Scaramanga! :o

2. Will he personalise / add character names or is this an "auto only" situation ?

Please don't give me the "you don't know until the day" stuff people. This is CHRISTOPHER LEE and at £45 a pop, it MUST have been discussed !!

I really hope he'll add a character name - I don't care if it's not personalised, I'd just love Scaramanga! :dance:

Please see the posted thread at the top of the LFACC section.