Have you seen LFCC anywhere?

• Moderators

it'll be on Bitchy and Moody (richard and judy) tommorow as carrie fisher is appearing

Not necessarily. They've had guests from LFACC before that haven't mentioned it at all. Only one I remember mentioning it is Andy Serkis, although I don't watch it that often.

Would be cool if she did though :)

I saw a pile of flyers in the Vue Leicester Square today and the premiere for the Lakehouse was held there this evening so naturally Keanu and Sandra would've picked up one or two ;)

*imagines Keanu & Sandra booking early bird tickets* :D

*and then being gutted 'cos the Elijah photo ops have sold out*

It'll be mentioned in Empire, Total Film and TNT magazines as always.

COULDNT SEE IT......

note the suffix on 'it'

i.e. 'll

that means 'will' ;)

so its not necessarily there now, but it will be at some point ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Haven't seen anything yet. I remember they were in Buffy mag last year, that's how I got to know LFCC. Maybe in the Buffy mag that comes out Thursday?

Last year Charisma was at LFCC so it made sense to advertise in Buffy mags. I doubt they will this year, as the only Buffy guest is Nathan and he wasn't a big part in it.

Haven't seen anything yet. I remember they were in Buffy mag last year, that's how I got to know LFCC. Maybe in the Buffy mag that comes out Thursday?

Last year Charisma was at LFCC so it made sense to advertise in Buffy mags. I doubt they will this year, as the only Buffy guest is Nathan and he wasn't a big part in it.

Good point...not worth spending hundreds of pound when you can't convince lots of people to come...

Good point...not worth spending hundreds of pound when you can't convince lots of people to come...

Got last Empire and not in there. Next one is after event i think ? (not sure though)

Got last Empire and not in there. Next one is after event i think ? (not sure though)

ah right, i was workin on assumption that they'd all be out again before it... apologies ;)

though maybe websites will cover it better?

ah right, i was workin on assumption that they'd all be out again before it... apologies :blush:

still think it will be busy :D

ah right, i was workin on assumption that they'd all be out again before it... apologies :blush:

still think it will be busy :D

oh yeah :D

seriously - when you don't have to advertise an event, that suggests numbers expected are off the charts ;):lol:

Just seen an advert for LFCC in both Daily mirror and The Sun newspapers, its all very real now and very exciting when you see it advertised somewhere! Not long to go now! :o

what page of mirror

Just seen an advert for LFCC in both Daily mirror and The Sun newspapers, its all very real now and very exciting when you see it advertised somewhere! Not long to go now! :o

what page of mirror

Its in the events bit in the middle, where they advertise cinema and shows etc page 22 and in the sun its page 68! ;)

what page of mirror

Its in the events bit in the middle, where they advertise cinema and shows etc page 22 and in the sun its page 68! ;)

theres only 20 pages in the Yorkshire one

what page of mirror

Its in the events bit in the middle, where they advertise cinema and shows etc page 22 and in the sun its page 68! :P

You know what just realised i would have a London edition and it only advertises events in and around the area!;) Sorry! :o

what page of mirror

Its in the events bit in the middle, where they advertise cinema and shows etc page 22 and in the sun its page 68! :P

You know what just realised i would have a London edition and it only advertises events in and around the area!;) Sorry! :o

Dam is it one with guests photo or just text