TALKS AT LFCC

I'm 22 and I don't think I'm hysterical. I might smile a lot that day, but I won't be screaming or anything.

That's good to hear! I am slightly. older :unsure:

I was a bit scared reading some of the posts as it seemed everything was going to get a bit hairy round Elijah. I haven't been to a big convention before & fear I might get trampled under foot! :rolleyes:

Edited by Boromir

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
I'm going on Sunday! The tickets came through in the post yesterday so I'm hoping to get a ticket for the Elijah Wood talk! i will have to start queing as early as possible.

You'll need to be there about 8am to have a chance of getting an Elijah talk ticket. They'll be harder to get than VTs.

I know this is kinda trivial, but do you think the lost talks will be spoiler free??

Silly yes, but I try to protect my self from the ending

JA

The guests normally try and keep the talks spoiler free. Only talking about the shows shown in this country. But sometimes they slip up and also you can't stop people asking questions that may contain spoilers.

We are happy to announce the following talks to be held at London Film and Comic Con:

Saturday talks

1130 Alan Oppenheimer

1210 Richard Briers

1250 Peter Mayhew and Kenny Baker

1.30 Sean Patrick Flanery

2.10 Torri Higginson

2.50 Gates McFadden

3.30 Don S Davis

4.10 Nathan Fillion

4.50 Rachel Luttrell

5.30 Jorge Garcia

Sunday talks

1030 Alan Oppenheimer

1110 Rachel Luttrell

1150 Doctor Who talk

1230 Sean Patrick Flanery

1.10 Don S Davis

1.50 John Barrowman

2.30 Alan Tudyk

3.10 Torri Higginson

3.50 Elijah Wood

4.30 Maggie Grace

Each talk is for half an hour, with a gap afterwards to allow the hall to empty and the next audience to be seated. Every person, children included, will need a ticket to attend the talk.

Each talk is free. Tickets will be available, ONE PER PERSON, on a first come, first served basis. With one exception, tickets for Sunday talks will not be handed out before Sunday morning. In the case of Elijah Wood, up to half the available talk tickets will be handed out on Saturday; the remainder will be kept back to Sunday morning.

Ticket queues will be split as follows:

One queue for Stargate tickets

One queue for Firefly tickets

One queue for Elijah Wood tickets

One queue for everyone else

Hi,

Where do u pick tickets up from for the talks?

Annaxxx

Hi,

Annaxxx

Most prbably the organisers booth unless otherwise indicated in the map in the FAQ for this event. The FAQ is a pinned topic at the top of the LFACC board.

Edited by feralmoggy

• Showmasters Admin

Is Maggie still doing a talk now that she'll only be there for one day?

I've not heard that she's not.

Hi,

Annaxxx

Most prbably the organisers booth unless otherwise indicated in the map in the FAQ for this event. The FAQ is a pinned topic at the top of the LFACC board.

The talk tickets are being given out at special tables. Look in the FAQ at the layout in Section 2.2 and you'll see where they are.

From the looks of it Nathan and Alan were doing a talk together today... so does that mean they are both gonna do a talk together tomorrow... or no one is talking at all O_o

How do you figure that one?

*EDIT* Sorry thought you meant Alan Oppenheimer. Sometimes guests do like to watch other guest talks.

Edited by feralmoggy

From the looks of it Nathan and Alan were doing a talk together today... so does that mean they are both gonna do a talk together tomorrow... or no one is talking at all O_o

How do you figure that one?

*EDIT* Sorry thought you meant Alan Oppenheimer. Sometimes guests do like to watch other guest talks.

I'm sorry, though maybe Nathan would immediately mean that Alan would have to mean Tudyk... its just if they actually had a firefely talk rather than singulally Nathan; which is was supposed to be then would that happen again :/

just to let you know.... the nathan fillion talk did indeed turn out to be a nathan fillion and alan tudyk talk, and it was extremely funny!!!

Carrie had enough trouble doing her signatures. I arrived in the hall at 09.25 and got ticket 369. At lunch time she was on 130. If it had not been for a kind hearted fan who had decided not to do Carrie (He gave me his ticket 059), I would still not have got there before I left at 3pm. Plus by 2pm they were still handing out tickets in the 800!

I would have loved to have a chat with Carrie but so many fans would have been even more disappointed!