TALKS AT LFCC

Double Torri!!! Huzzah! :dance:

*grins at you* Ahh, Smish. We'll have to go out drinking afterwards. :YAHOO:

Haha don't let her do it *bg* :o

Which one of us!? :dance: *smirk*

Smish isn't allowed to drink where there are Torri's present *bg* ;)

*is still :YAHOO: because I love talks*

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double Torri!!! Huzzah! :dance:

*grins at you* Ahh, Smish. We'll have to go out drinking afterwards. ;)

Haha don't let her do it *bg* :dance:

Which one of us!? :dance: *smirk*

Smish isn't allowed to drink where there are Torri's present *bg* ;)

*is still :o because I love talks*

Neither should I be *vbg* since, you know, I'm on morphine anyway... :D But woooooo!

The change between Maggie and Elijah is going to be a interesting time period I can see a lot of people not being nice people.

considerin the girls are leavin while the guys are goin in... can't be too bad!! :D

i'd say its gonna be a case of 'get out before the next talk, or it won't happen.' i'd hope so anyway - it would cut the not-niceness :lol: :lol:

though... half an hour with lij? hmm... true, they won't be nice about it... he shoulda been last of the day, maybe? he's gonna be the biggest talk likely... ;)

I don't see what the problem would be? I'm sure people will leave once they've seen Elijah, to go and stare at him somewhere else after :)

too little time, and is he really likely to keep signing afterwards? ;)

• Moderators

Well when I said 'somewhere else' I just naturally assumed that it'd be likely for those Elijah fans to get outta the talk area asap after Elijah's gone to try and get a glimsp somewhere else if at all possible. It wouldn't surprise me, regardless of whether he's signing any more or not :D

After all, these are likely to be the same fans who lined each side of the walkway down the side of John Lewis when they heard Elijah was going to lunch, or coming back from lunch or whatever! :lol:

If there's any chance of even a single second of extra Elijah goodness, I'm sure they'll take it ;)

remembering the security at previous talks... particularly LFCC1 :lol:

seperate entrance, and the ppl in the talk are held onto a few minutes after the talkers left :lol:

so they'll have difficulty!! ;)

hmm... they clearly don't know where the lunch room is :P:D

The change between Maggie and Elijah is going to be a interesting time period I can see a lot of people not being nice people.

considerin the girls are leavin while the guys are goin in... can't be too bad!! :firedevil:

i'd say its gonna be a case of 'get out before the next talk, or it won't happen.' i'd hope so anyway - it would cut the not-niceness :whistling::firedevil:

though... half an hour with lij? hmm... true, they won't be nice about it... he shoulda been last of the day, maybe? he's gonna be the biggest talk likely... :firedevil:

No I just meant there is a lot of Elijah fans that are also Lost fans so they going to want to see both.

Well when I said 'somewhere else' I just naturally assumed that it'd be likely for those Elijah fans to get outta the talk area asap after Elijah's gone to try and get a glimsp somewhere else if at all possible. It wouldn't surprise me, regardless of whether he's signing any more or not :firedevil:

After all, these are likely to be the same fans who lined each side of the walkway down the side of John Lewis when they heard Elijah was going to lunch, or coming back from lunch or whatever! :whistling:

If there's any chance of even a single second of extra Elijah goodness, I'm sure they'll take it :firedevil:

I'm a elijah fan but not scary bang on the windows fan that was just crazy.

Well good luck to those people working on the talks trying to hold that lot back :firedevil:

people aren't so brave with a sword in their face, and a dozen or so crossbows levelled at them... :P:firedevil:

considerin the girls are leavin while the guys are goin in... can't be too bad!! :firedevil:

i'd say its gonna be a case of 'get out before the next talk, or it won't happen.' i'd hope so anyway - it would cut the not-niceness :chair::firedevil:

though... half an hour with lij? hmm... true, they won't be nice about it... he shoulda been last of the day, maybe? he's gonna be the biggest talk likely... :firedevil:

No I just meant there is a lot of Elijah fans that are also Lost fans so they going to want to see both.

i know that :whistling:

but all i mean is that most of the girls will go for lij, while the guys will go for maggie :whistling: :whistling:

cool stuff regarding the talks....couple of things tho...

a) curious why peeps from the same programme are doing separate talks....

:firedevil: if you have a ticket for a talk and are in that one but have a ticket for the next one does that mean you will have to leave the room and then be at the back for the enxt talk?

c) please tell me the queues for the talk room will be handled/organised better than the last LFCC, even when a queue naturally formed there were still people who queue jumped and the crew allowed them to do it :S

cool stuff regarding the talks....couple of things tho...

1) curious why peeps from the same programme are doing separate talks....

personal choice? or maybe arranged with seperately? it certainly allows more ppl to meet them.

2) if you have a ticket for a talk and are in that one but have a ticket for the next one does that mean you will have to leave the room and then be at the back for the enxt talk?
yep

3) please tell me the queues for the talk room will be handled/organised better than the last LFCC, even when a queue naturally formed there were still people who queue jumped and the crew allowed them to do it :S

presumably, though crew likely can't control ALL ppl, some of the queues will be a bit unmanageable i'm sure :firedevil:

Are the talks for the same for this as they are at G-mex. If you don't have tickets can you still stand at the back or is it doen differently at this? I'm just wondering if I'll be able to get tickets before they all go. ;) It's cool that most of the talks I want to go to are on the Sunday which is the day I was planning on going. Thanks SM :D

as far as i'm aware, NONE of the talks should let you stand at the back if you don't have tickets. tickets are given for that reason - so that the people in the talk are the ones that had tickets.

i reccomend grabbing the tickets as early as possible, particularly for elijah. if any VTs you're lookin are likely to be available later, it might be a thought to queue for the talk tckets first.

EDIT - *agrees with vido* ;)

you posted while i was checkin the LFCC FAQ!! :D

Edited by Keeper

Oh I didn't know that people weren't supposed to be standing at the back without tickets at G-mex, I didn't I don't think but I know I walked through during one of them, I just presumed the tickets were just so you could sit down.

I think this is going to be a bit tricky, I want VT tickets for Elijah and talk tickets and there will only be two of us who can both only get 1 each and will both want a ticket. ;)

get the autos on the saturday (if possible.)

otherwise, try to get talk tickets for lij on the saturday - half will be given out then, the other half on sunday.

ALSO - for talk tickets, while i was checking the FAQ i noticed it may be possible for 1 person to get 2 talk tickets - but more than thats not likely to be allowed.

they may change it for lij, though... hopefully SM/Too Tall can shed light on this.