Currently are the guests good Enuff for YOU to WANNA go?

nicky

Are the GUESTS good enuff to make YOU WANT to go?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Are the GUESTS good enuff to make YOU WANT to go?

• YES
    • NO

Obviously, as has been said, the amount of time you get with a guest will depend upon the guest's business and willingness to have a chat. Billy Boyd, Andy Serkis and John Rhys-Davies seem to be experts at this. They tread the fine line between being popular, giving each fan enough time to ask questions and talk, and move the line along. Bigger names might have less time due to fan demand, so won't have time to chat, do pictures, etc., but that's the nature of these kinds of events. SM, I'm sure, will have to work out on the day who's going to need speeding up and who can take their time, but I'm sure all of the guests @ LFCC will have time for us fans, even the busy ones.

When I met Elijah @ CM4, I had one of the last tickets (late 900's), and saw him 5 minutes before he had to leave for a talk, and despite the fact that he must have been knackered from signing for at least 9 hours straight, he was still cheerful. He shook my hand, smiled & said "thank you very much", I think that was enough considering the amount of people who had seen him that day & the amount of people who had missed out on seeing him.

So Elijah will definately make the effort to connect with fans even if he has limited time. Roll on LFCC4! :lol:

Obviously, as has been said, the amount of time you get with a guest will depend upon the guest's business and willingness to have a chat. Billy Boyd, Andy Serkis and John Rhys-Davies seem to be experts at this. They tread the fine line between being popular, giving each fan enough time to ask questions and talk, and move the line along. Bigger names might have less time due to fan demand, so won't have time to chat, do pictures, etc., but that's the nature of these kinds of events. SM, I'm sure, will have to work out on the day who's going to need speeding up and who can take their time, but I'm sure all of the guests @ LFCC will have time for us fans, even the busy ones.

When I met Elijah @ CM4, I had one of the last tickets (late 900's), and saw him 5 minutes before he had to leave for a talk, and despite the fact that he must have been knackered from signing for at least 9 hours straight, he was still cheerful. He shook my hand, smiled & said "thank you very much", I think that was enough considering the amount of people who had seen him that day & the amount of people who had missed out on seeing him.

So Elijah will definately make the effort to connect with fans even if he has limited time. Roll on LFCC4! ^_^

Id be quite happy and cheerful to people if id been signing autographs at £20.00 a shot for 9 hours too! :(

so far,

Richard Dreyfuss

Jorge Garcia

Elijah Wood

Carrie Fisher

Maggie Grace

Erik Estrada

Peter Mayhew

NATHAN FILLION

Alan Tudyk

John Barrowman

and Paul Blake and Alan Openheimer if I can..

so quite a few

JA

since the stargate peeps were announced in like october i wanted to go...daaaaaaaaaaaaamn long wait.

theres like 6 GREAT guests and a load of good 'uns too

+ the stalls and its a defo good time

since the stargate peeps were announced in like october i wanted to go...daaaaaaaaaaaaamn long wait.

theres like 6 GREAT guests and a load of good 'uns too

+ the stalls and its a defo good time

Carrie Fisher, Elijah Wood, Richard Dreyfuss.......if there were no other guests that would be good enough for me. Awesome guests! Makes other events look stupid!

Cant wait. :blush:

Carrie Fisher, Elijah Wood, Richard Dreyfuss.......if there were no other guests that would be good enough for me. Awesome guests! Makes other events look stupid!

Cant wait. :poki:

agreed. no other con (especially another london one just gone) has EVER had as good line ups as the last 2 LFACC they get people you just would have thought wouldnt do them/couldnt be snagged.

ohhh and showmasters dont make up competitions and dont send out the prizes like other cons do.

Cant wait. :P

agreed. no other con (especially another london one just gone) has EVER had as good line ups as the last 2 LFACC they get people you just would have thought wouldnt do them/couldnt be snagged.

ohhh and showmasters dont make up competitions and dont send out the prizes like other cons do.

I never recieved mine either. Buggers.

how many people usually go?

cause i know that its worth going, if only for elijah wood,

but there only seems to be a few ppl going and its not so far away!

Long time no see Tegan :dance:

Have been to all the LFACCs and they have been quieter than i would have thought. Although i normally go sunday (but not this time!), that said they have got a strong lineup this time. But then the footies on telly.

Inabit

A

how many people usually go?

cause i know that its worth going, if only for elijah wood,

but there only seems to be a few ppl going and its not so far away!

Long time no see Tegan :chair:

Have been to all the LFACCs and they have been quieter than i would have thought. Although i normally go sunday (but not this time!), that said they have got a strong lineup this time. But then the footies on telly.

Inabit

A

In terms of guests, it's about 30, in terms of attendees, this one's gonna be huge. There might not be as many of the regulars posting on the forum because people are away on summer hols/working/world cup/etc., but I see this one as having at least as many attendees if not more, than CM9. There seem to be more people coming from further away this time (ie: overseas) so the combnation of Elijah Wood, Carrie Fisher and Richard Dreyfuss obviously worked! To add to that the Stargate & Lost fans as well and Earl's Court is going to full to bursting with fanboy/girl madness!!!

Less than 3 weeks to go, enjoy the show folks! ;)