Corey Haim has lost his days?

s.p.d.

Surely "not on the site" = "not confirmed yet" ? Given that the homepage was updated on Sunday, I'd say that's all they can say for now ?

They're probably trying to get the Coreys to appear together. BTW, can anyobne think of another famous Corey ?

• Showmasters Admin
BTW, can anyobne think of another famous Corey ?

960111[/snapback]

http://www.imdb.com/find?q=Corey;more=nm

960117[/snapback]

..... and every one an A-Lister ! Thanks Stuart, but I know how to find Coreys, my point was I couldn't think of any !

960143[/snapback]

Neither could I :thumbup: it's why I cheated ^_^

• Showmasters Admin
Here's hoping they're signing the whole 4 days, perhaps that's why it's TBA.

The other 4 LB cast are there for all 4 days.... :thumbup:

960154[/snapback]

A little birdie tells me that's possible ^_^

• Showmasters Admin
He was originally goin from Sat-Mon along with Jonathan Frakes (another person i wanna c  :blush: ). Isnt it a bit strange for them to change so close to the event?  :dance:

960202[/snapback]

Your right he was Sat-Mon (It's still that why in my FAQ).

It's unusual, but has happened in the past that a guest will decide at the last minute to turn up a day early. At C8 Xander (can't think of his real name right now) wasn't meant to be signing on the Friday but then his flight got in early so he came along about lunch time on the Friday.

We shall just have to wait for the official announcement. But don't worry, my understanding is it will not be less days.

Edited by Too Tall

He was originally goin from Sat-Mon along with Jonathan Frakes (another person i wanna c  :blush: ). Isnt it a bit strange for them to change so close to the event?  :dance:

960202[/snapback]

Not necessarily. At C7 and 8 the days of the BSG people changed like what, 6 times?

• Showmasters Admin

960202[/snapback]

Not necessarily. At C7 and 8 the days of the BSG people changed like what, 6 times?

960214[/snapback]

I'd forgotten about those. You're right as usual :blink: They did change a few times due to scheduling changes made on the show.

960202[/snapback]

Your right he was Sat-Mon (It's still that why in my FAQ).

It's unusual, but has happened in the past that a guest will decide at the last minute to turn up a day early. At C8 Xander (can't think of his real name right now) wasn't meant to be signing on the Friday but then his flight got in early so he came along about lunch time on the Friday.

We shall just have to wait for the official announcement. But don't worry, my understanding is it will not be less days.

960213[/snapback]

Xander was played by Nicholas Brendon :blink:

They're probably on the island ... with the polar bear ... and Ian Somerhalder. No wonder he can't come to C9, HE'S BURIED!!

960861[/snapback]

Coreys now on the site as Sat-Mon. Woo-hoo!

Who else is on the island with Ian?

Kane Hodder

Julie Benz

John Kassir

They're all LOST!!! :lol:

960865[/snapback]

Stealing my material.....i'll forgive ya though :blink:

960893[/snapback]

*steals more material*

*makes a jacket out of the material & wears it to CM9*

lol! :YAHOO: