Stargate Guests?

cosmic_llin

We already have Torri, Rachel and Don, so how about some more Stargate guests for LF&CC?

Particularly someone like... David Hewlett, Paul McGillion, Mitch Pileggi, David Nykl or Teryl Rothery because I seem to miss her every time!

This will be my last con in a while so it'd be really great!

Who's with me? :D

As far as main cast members, meeting Joe Flanigan, Jason Momoa, David Hewlett and Mitch Pileggi would be the greatest ever! I only exclude Paul McGillion as ive met him before! But he would also be good.

...and Robert Patrick...

~Does it have to be london???? *sobs* didnt see this and already begging to meet David .... they came to London last time i hate to be a moaner but cant they come to GMEX?? i mean FREE talks think about it... plus manchesters cheap as chips!!!!!

hugs

Andrea x

~Does it have to be london????

It does for me, I'm going to Russia for nine months after that! No cons for nearly a year! What will I do???

It would be nice if he could do both, but that's not likely...

Maybe we could clone him... or kidnap him and save him for you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know everyone here raves about the TV series but what about the movie? Do people forget about the movie?

Apart from the obvious who let's afce it are pretty unrealistic, how about Jaye Davidson (Ra) also seen in The Crying Game? I believe he lives in London.

sg2.jpgPlans-7941.jpg

I know everyone here raves about the TV series but what about the movie? Do people forget about the movie?

Apart from the obvious who let's afce it are pretty unrealistic, how about Jaye Davidson (Ra) also seen in The Crying Game? I believe he lives in London.

Yes, sadly Kurt Russell just isn't going to happen :wub:

Yes, sadly Kurt Russell just isn't going to happen :unsure:

Unless he does a Burt!!!