LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT

showmasters

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a really good guest announcement. Met Lance once before, really friendly & happy to meet fans (bit like Andy Serkis or Robert Englund). Am really glad you got him for CM9 as it's easy for me to get to MK from London really early in the morning for those all-important virtual Q tickets. Have already had him sign a 10x8 from Millennium, an Aliens poster and my Pumpkinhead DVD (which he loved).

Thanks SM. CM9 has a really wide selection of guests from films & TV old and new. Really looking forward to this one!

...Victor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I love Millennium! Frank Black!  :YAHOO:

955520[/snapback]

I wonder why Chirs Carter gave him the same name as The Pixies' frontman? Surly he must have known.

For the uninitiated The Pixies were a US alt rock band from the mid 80s to early 90s who have since reformed for a couple of tours. Their Song "Where Is My Mind?" is at the end of Fight Club.

I love Millennium! Frank Black!  :D

955520[/snapback]

I wonder why Chirs Carter gave him the same name as The Pixies' frontman? Surly he must have known.

For the uninitiated The Pixies were a US alt rock band from the mid 80s to early 90s who have since reformed for a couple of tours. Their Song "Where Is My Mind?" is at the end of Fight Club.

955915[/snapback]

I actually found a photo of *that* Frank Black.... :P

Anyone know where to get Lance Henricksen Millennium photo? I'm having no luck on Ebay.... :dance:

Thanks!

Edited by Spookie

I love Millennium! Frank Black!  :rolleyes:

955520[/snapback]

955915[/snapback]

What am I missing ?

Is CC on record as a big Pixies fan or something ? Why "must" he have known the connection ? Frank Black is a VERY common name !

How about Beating the Bishop?

956111[/snapback]

:rolleyes: very gracious !

Nicky, we all know you're an intelligent fellow. You are obviously very knowledgable about movies, and music. You don't have to take EVERY thread off on a pointless tangent just in an attempt to prove your knowledge .....