Guest Suggestions?

Charisma

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, let's see...

I'm pretty easily pleased really. Any Harry Potter guests you can get is good for me! In fact the more you have, the better!!! I loved the HP guests that were at the last CM GMEX. They were really nice and down to earth!

I would absolutely LOVE to meet John Barrowman! He's awesome! Not only is he the cool Captain Jack but he's been in a load of musicals and has an amazing singing voice! He's brill!!! Any other new Dr Who cast would be good too. David Tennant would be great!

And, since I'm a massive fan, I'd like to see some of the 24 cast at one of the conventions. I think Sarah Clarke has been to one before but I'd love to meet some of the cast. I mean idealy I'd really really LOVE Keifer Sutherland to be there but I know that's a long shot!

There you go, there's my essay about guests!! Hee hee! But whoever is there, I'm sure I'll have just as good a time as I did in February!

AnnieXxX

Edited by AnnieHarbuckle

hey guys, how is everyone? after years of just reading peoples comments i thort id finally join up and contribute. i was bored so i did this............(hope no one minds, this is my dream line up. for some reason i think its gone really small) x

gmex.jpg

929693[/snapback]

Fairuza Balk. Yeah!

Anyone from the Original Star ars films who have done done many or any SM signings before.

Michael Culver- Captain Needa

Mark Austin - Boba Fett

Maria de Aaragon- Greedo

Julian Glover- Genral Veers

Mercedes Ngoh, Celia Fushille-Burke and Dalyn Chew- Jabbas Dancers

First Post here

I just want to say Please, Please, Please, Please, Please etc...

Bring back Michael Shanks  :unsure:  and Chris Judge.

I went to GMex the first and Michael  :lol:  wasn't doing posed Pics and I wanted a pic of me n him and although Chris was I got a pic of him and my daughter  :o

So If you could twist their arms I would be most grateful :unsure:

930514[/snapback]

dont u think that instead of the same old guests we might want to see a few new 1s?

Ive seen them 2 so please stop asking for guests weve just had !,

next time take a camcorder and watch it over and over again, but please dont expect the rest of us to do the same.

BRING ON A NEW LINE UP !!!!!

Hi,

I'd love to meet (in no particular order):

Sarah Michelle Gellar

David Boreanaz (have met him but appalling event and would like to get a proper autograph!)

Marc Blucas

Adam Kaufman

Kirsty Wu

Alyson Hannigan (but I know she doesn't like charging people for her autograph and she doesn't like crowds either)

I'd quite like to meet the cast from Gray's Anatomy too - unfortunately I don't know any of the cast names off the top of my head!

Chelle

dont u think that instead of the same old guests we might want to see a few new 1s?

next time take a camcorder and watch it over and over again, but please dont expect the rest of us to do the same.

933441[/snapback]

well to you it may be an 'old' line up - but to others its not!! So pipe down will ya!! shessh!! :lol:

anyway - my two cents worth

EMILIO ESTEVEZ

ROBERT EUGLAND

:P

Edited by Feeney

:firedevil: I would love some horror guests for G-Mex 2, but the cast of 24, Lost, Prison Break, The Shield or Invasion would also sate my depraved cravings.

Who thinks that SM can do the impossible (like they usually do) and get one of the "Big Three" from the HP movies (ie: Radcliffe, Grint or Watson).

Oh, and Tim Burton would be nice.

Roll on November..... :help: .....much love...Victor Van Dort

First Post here

I just want to say Please, Please, Please, Please, Please etc...

Bring back Michael Shanks  :(   and Chris Judge.

I went to GMex the first and Michael  :P  wasn't doing posed Pics and I wanted a pic of me n him and although Chris was I got a pic of him and my daughter  :o

So If you could twist their arms I would be most grateful  :help:

930514[/snapback]

Whilst they may come back again we have to remember that most of the time it is not SM that say no posed photos, its the guests themselves... I can understand why the dont want posed photos, if you have ever had literally thousands of photos taken of you whilst your looking at a camera for a whole day for two days in a row, it hurts your eyes. I had 70 photos taken of me at Gmex in 1hr which is about how many Shanks would have had in the same amount of time... It would really really hurt by the end of the day... By the time I had my photos taken i could barely see where I was going.. SO we dont want to force the guests to do something ther not wanting too.

933441[/snapback]

Some of the seasoned guests are good guests to bring as not everyone can get to every con so they will still have chances to meet them. Also I think that this was the first event, when this grows and as people hear from word of mouth etc.

I do agree we shouldnt ask them back for the next immediate show but in the future I would think that they have the potential to return.

A

Edited by Alx

Jared Padalecki

Hes doing a usa con, i couldnt get a dam flight, would have cost me over £1200 to go! I wana meet him so bad!!! Plz bring him over!

934527[/snapback]

I so wanted to attend that as well came close to purchasing gold ticket but then had a change of heart

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone who came by to say hi to me and Randy, as well as order sketch cards.

Since the show, I've been invited to work on some very cool sketch card projects, one of which I think will make fans of a popular British sci-fi tv show quite happy. I'll have info posted on my web site soon!

Thanks for making for us feel so welcome. See everyone in November (hopefully) if not sooner!

Cynthia

Edited by Cynthia

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone who came by to say hi to me and Randy, as well as order sketch cards.

Since the show, I've been invited to work on some very cool sketch card projects, one of which I think will make fans of a popular British sci-fi tv show quite happy. I'll have info posted on my web site soon!

Thanks for making for us feel so welcome. See everyone in November  (hopefully) if not sooner!

Cynthia

934683[/snapback]

It was great meeting you and look forward to meeting you again

Jared Padalecki

Hes doing a usa con, i couldnt get a dam flight, would have cost me over £1200 to go! I wana meet him so bad!!! Plz bring him over!

934527[/snapback]

I so wanted to attend that as well came close to purchasing gold ticket but then had a change of heart

934535[/snapback]

I was going but coudlnt get a flight, would have cost me all my money, and then no money for other cons that i had booked and i would have had 3 changes of fligh and the closest airport was LAX so i would have had to travel, I love Jared but over 17 hours to get there, i though maybe petition to get him to the UK i can spend loads then! but i would be really sad if i never got a photo, but i hear the con was really quiet, and only like 40 odd ppl in his photo Q, smae with other guests but i wana meet him so much, more than i wana meet anyone else...

hi! newbie here! i attended the collectormania at the g-mex and just have to say how fantastic it was!

as for guest requests i'd like to say (actually, it's more of a wish list!):

• anyone from the firefly cast - especially nathan fillion

• x-files cast

• buffy/angelverse - david boreanaz

• hp cast - MORE stanislav and robert please!

• perhaps dead like me cast?

there's probably loads more, but that's all i can think of now!

richard griffiths (uncle veron from harry potter)

Pam feris (aunt marge from harry potter)

Harry Melling ( dudley from harry potter)

Julie walters and marc williams (mr and mrs Weasley)

Sean William Scott (steve stiffler from american pie)

jason Briggs ( jim from american Pie)

Egueen Levy (jims dad from american pie)

Jenniofer cooliedge (stifflers mom)

Bryan brown ( player the exterme sport fanatic in along came polly)

guests from hex

Jemima Rooper thelma

Christina Cole .... Cassandra 'Cassie' Hughes

Laura Pyper .... Ella Dee

Michael Fassbender .... Azazeal

Jamie Davis .... Leon Tyler

Amber Sainsbury .... Roxanne Davenport

plus the ones that played JEZ the priest and malachi

Guests from dead like me

Ellen Muth .... Georgia 'George' Lass

Rebecca Gayheart .... Betty Rhomer

Laura Harris .... Daisy Adair