Favourite BSG moments from the weekend...

feralmoggy

I had really a great time with both Katee and James.

On saturday, I went to see James and took the picture of Baltar wearing his glasses with number 6 looking at him. I said I like the scienfitic look he had on this picture. He answered he likes it too and then, in a glimpse, he took glasses from his pocket and put them on. Gaius Baltar was back :P

Since I'm a scientist, we talked about science and he is really interested by it, asking me what I am doing and he did know a lot of things. Also he showed me a book he was reading about special relativity and possible consequences. I don't remember why but my friend mentionned at some point that I may one day do something really important (as Baltar did I guess). James agreed and added onmy picture "please save the planet" :firedevil:

On sunday, I'm really glad that not only he remembered me but he also called me by my name :lol: Again, we talk a bit about science and the importance of teaching it in a way that young people don't find it boring or too complicated.

Then since he had an open queue and Katee wasn't too busy either, my friend and I asked to have a picture of us four. As I mentionned in another thread, the picture is absolutely great.

As for Katee, we met her twice also. She was absolutely charming, one of the sweetest guest I've met. And she also remembered me from Milton Keynes lasy year and remembered that I was coming from Belgium. Her mother was also really really nice. Katee is an absolute sweetheart and she is gorgeous :lol:

She said she is going to do a Galactica convention this summer (August during the stop of the shooting) but she couldn't tell me if it was in the UK or in the US. Probably in the US tough.

Both guests were amazing and I'll be glad to meet them again any time ;)

Edited by lams9999

JCB overheard saying (possibly to crew?) that Katee was chatting too much with the attendees - implying she wasn't signing fast enough. I'm sure that most attendees like me, were happy to wait a little longer in the line and get a quick chat and a photo with her, rather than just being rushed through...

JCB overheard saying (possibly to crew?) that Katee was chatting too much with the attendees - implying she wasn't signing fast enough.  I'm sure that most attendees like me, were happy to wait a little longer in the line and get a quick chat and a photo with her, rather than just being rushed through...

925412[/snapback]

Do you know what the last B in JCB really means ? :lol:

What's the point of rushing people when Katee was open queue most

of the day on sunday and she had also an open queue on saturday

after 3 PM. Fortunately, all guests do not sign 800 pictures in one

hour "a la William Shatner" :firedevil:

I understand/reckon that JCB is an important part of the success of SM shows

but that doesn't mean I have to like her .....

Edited by lams9999

When meeting James I got the "Beat up on Kobol" look picture, and he told me that someone on the set told him that he looks better beaten up, which was then put down on the auto :rolleyes:

Met Katee as well, both her and James were really nice :unsure:

Edited by Zimbing

I'm a co-owner of James's website www.jamescallis.com and have been a fan of his for 6 years since he was in Sex, Chips and Rock n Roll. I've met him a few times over the years but not since he was in BSG as he's not been in the country but I went up to him and said "hi stranger" and he shouted out my name and gave me the biggest hug and kiss. We chatted for ages about his family etc (there was only a small open queue at this point) and then we posed for pics and he posed kissing me etc. I love that man to bits.

anybody got any pics of katee from the saturday.  Just wanna know if my photography skills improved at all from the last time LOL.

P.s  yeh i was the guy sat with her lol

925533[/snapback]

Lucky for some and yes mine came out very well one of the best I'll send it when I have a momment. Enjoyed meeting her twice you weren't there the second time unfortunatley.

i do beleive he wanted to steal my lil girl all weekend!!!

The talk on Sunday was amusing too and im glad i got to see all of it as i was ready to make a mad dash if she started to wail during it!!!

It was wonderful to meet them and im soooo glad i didnt make a bosom of myself like i did with jamie bamber (ie. asking him if he wanted a ticket to enter a queue to meet himself!! oops!)

anybody got any pics of katee from the saturday.  Just wanna know if my photography skills improved at all from the last time LOL.

925533[/snapback]

Lucky for some and yes mine came out very well one of the best I'll send it when I have a momment. Enjoyed meeting her twice you weren't there the second time unfortunatley.

925568[/snapback]

no i was ticketing for Andy Serkis yesterday morning, then i was everywhere and anywhere of the afternoon. I did sit back with Katee at some point to cover for her GA while he went on loo break

i do beleive he wanted to steal my lil girl all weekend!!!

The talk on Sunday was amusing too and im glad i got to see all of it as i was ready to make a mad dash if she started to wail during it!!!

It was wonderful to meet them and im soooo glad i didnt make a bosom of myself like i did with jamie bamber (ie. asking him if he wanted a ticket to enter a queue to meet himself!! oops!)

925592[/snapback]

I only wanted to steal her briefly :( promise id have given her back :D

925533[/snapback]

katee.jpg

Many thanks for taking the photo. :(

My favourite BSG moment had to be when my brother and I were heading to queue up for the BSG talk and Katee walked past us and through a door just past the toilets (by the time we had noticed her she'd gone through the door).

We joined the queue and had the most obnoxious loud mouth know it all man behind us that was claiming to have met Katee over 10 times. Then Katee walks past again - past the BSG talk queue that must have had at least 50 people in it and no-one but my brother and I noticed her. He was going to shout out her name but I told him not to as I didn't want to be responsible for her getting mobbed or anything.

I thought it was pretty hilarious though. :D

Hey Feral

*waves* thanks for the link to here.

Ok Katee loved what i had her sign on my pic and she wants it made into a t-shirt.

This not mine someone said it and i loved it.

"Save a viper, ride a flyboy"

She had heard of my KaraLee Yahoo Group which was the oh my god moment and she thought Scorch and i should have our own tv show cause we made her laugh, a lot, i might take that as a compliment.

Loved them both, want to see them again like NOW

LOL

Thanks SM and more BSG guests pls

Lea

Edited by wereleopard

Hey Feral

Ok Katee loved what i had her sign on my pic and she wants it made into a t-shirt.

She had heard of my KaraLee Yahoo Group which was the oh my god moment and she thought Scorch and i should have our own tv show cause we made her laugh, a lot, i might take that as a compliment.

LOL

Lea

927350[/snapback]

Do you know how many times she wrote that throughout the day on saturday lol.

Hey Feral

LOL

Lea

927350[/snapback]

Do you know how many times she wrote that throughout the day on saturday lol.

927385[/snapback]

Your are kidding I am guessing she is sick of it now and hating me for it LOL,

If i ever see her in a t-shirt with that on it i think i would scream LOL

Lea