An Announcement

Jason_Voorhees

Hello everyone !! :wub:

I haven't been around these parts for quite some time but here I am ! Unfortunately I return with a bit of news.

I hereby announce my retirement from the crewing business.

This won't come as a surprise to a few of people that know me well enough but i'm afraid at this point in time that I don't feel I want to do it anymore.

There's a few reasons for this which I won't go in to on here but some things do need addressing as far as i'm concerned.

Overall I did enjoy my time as a crew member though and I want to thank all of those that have made it fun while it lasted. I will leave the door open for a return but it certainly won't be any time soon.

I did put a lot of thought in to this post but now my mind's gone blank. Typical !

Anywany , thanks again to some of you and i'll see you around. :wub:

Carl aka JV. :unsure:

I'm afraid I won't be around at New Year because i've only just found out about it. Same with the Christmas meet , I didn't know what was going on exactly until recently so I won't be attending that either.

I'll still be at events though , just keeping myself to myself a bit more.

I'm sorry to hear it - didn't get to talk to you so much (Possible because I may seem a little scary to people as I never seem to stand still! :D) but you will be missed - hope you change your mind but if not, hope it doesn't change your convention experiences.

Take care in the meantime :)