What time...

rjw499

it really depends on who you want to meet. Shatner at the weekend will be utter chaos. No Doubt about it. people will be outside from the evening before if they really want to meet him. however for people like Adam West your still want to get there early but they dont give out tickets until they open 9am Fri/Sat or 10am on sun

I wouldnt be suprised if there are some people queuing from the early hours (2/3am) for the Shatner, I remember hearing stories of people queuing from the evening before for Elijah.

Personally I am going to do what I have always done which is arrive at around 8:30, queue up and get a ticket which means I get to meet the guest sometime in the afternoon. Sure it means I wont have much chance of taken a photo or maybe even missing out on a personalisation but I dont mind.

I think the record was set with Mr Wood with people outside at 7pm, the line only started for Mr Marsters at 9pm.

Best head down to Millets....

Paul

• Showmasters Admin

I've updated my ANSWERS thread with the following.

SHATNER, William @ C8 - He will be very busy. And on Friday and Sun he is only doing half days.

Friday and Sunday - He'll get through about 500 tickets. So be there by 8:00, after 8:30 I'll be surprised if you get to see him.

Saturday - He'll get through about 1000 tickets, So be there by 9:00, after 10am I'll be surprised if you get to see him.

Probably from 7.30 ish and back to the hotel for breakfast when I get a ticket ! Although I still wanna meet him ASAP so I have a better chance of a personalisation etc .....

870665[/snapback]

gold ticket calling Dufresne