SEASON TWO - US PACE

betrayed-deagol

well in season 1 " white rabbit" it showed jacks dad dead on the coroners table so i doubt he'd return, but in the last episode with jacks dad and anna lucia who could jacks " half sister or even his sister be?" she must live in australia hence himbein there?? could it be claire?? well u obviously know its gonna be someone we'll see or know or why did they show it??? and i read that both walt and desmond will return to try and identify why the plane did come down.

Personally i think vincent did it to try and escape from michael and walt hopin hed be free on the island away from walts mind controling powers and creepy little wet backwards talking kidness! so he was workin with the others to get walt away from him.did u always notice that vincent would go missing??? hmmmm maybe they'll do a " what vincent did" episode showin everytime he wandered off!!! highly possible and would be a cracker of an episode! :grump::o

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out www.lostlinks.net for an extended preview of episode 21!!!! it shows michael sayin who goes to see the others!! he tells sayin that he must stay and not go!!?? hmm maybe the others have used walt as a leverage for the others to get who they like!! oooh too excitin! IT COMES OUT TONIGHT IN THE USA THEN TOMORROW FOR US!!!! YEY! :o:o:lol:

Have just seen all the Michael returning/Anna-Lucia shooting/Libby shooting madness in a kind of "previously on Lost" thingy. Whoa! Is Michael lying about the "others" and their lack of resources/ammo? Is he luring Jack & co. into a trap. 'cos the others have promised him his son back?

We'll just have to wait & see. David & Nick, when you've seen ep 21, extensive bean spillage on this thread, please! I'm talking a Heinz factory, people! :P

• Moderators

Prison Break woooooo sorry I love that show haha season finale next week :whistling:

I dread to think what life will be like in a few weeks once my favourite shows are gone :D *sniff*

I watched the first 8 eps of Prison Break, and it is indeed awsome! I just never got to watch any of the others 'cos I was always doing something else. When PB ends, it will be sad, but there's always next year! I know this is the wrong thread, but do we find out who that woman is cooking all thoses vegetables & possibly masterminding the whole thing? Tell me in the Prison Break thread, Mr. B, so as not to go off topic. Hehe! :firedevil:

Episode 21 is out now and everyone is frantically tryin to get it !! but i ive found it its jus not downloading!!!!! extremely frustrating!!! but whats even more questioning is the trailer for episode 22 " three minutes" wonder why its called that????? hmmmm and it jus blows a whole more questions into the barrel now!!!! soooooo cannot wait for it i will literally wee myself then explode!!!!!

• Moderators

Just watched it ... makes a change for an episode to not be so confusing/shocking, yet revealed quite a lot!

Eko's flashbacks showed him coming across the same psychic that Clare went to see, but he admitted he was a fraud and just tells people what they want to hear.

Eko on the island was having odd premonition dreams about Ana-Lucia and his brother hmmm ... kept telling him to ask John about the 'question mark' (which was shown in the hatch during the lockdown).

I've always liked the Locke/Eko dynamic so it was good to see them working together - they said they were tracking Henry but really Eko just wanted to find the question mark.

It was interesting that they went back to the nigerian plane and found a hatch underneath it, after Locke and Boone had been there before etc and that was quite clever I thought!

Wonder if there'll be any observation tapes from that hatch to show that Michael shot Libby? Not sure how long that hatch had been abandoned - but the orientation tape said 1980 on it! Main thing to come out of it was the guy saying that their task was to observe those doing 'an important task' which isn't really important - Locke obviously assumed it was to do with the butting pushing, as a screen on the wall revealed Jack walking around the hatch so there are cameras everywhere (but only seemingly their hatch one works?!).

And there was some 'sending' device which is supposed to be used for sending reports to the main place apparently, but Locke found that out after he sent his little map drawing. Wonder if anyone will get that!

Libby's death was very upsetting, but perfectly done ... so frustrating her last word being MICHAEL though! eeek!

Erm, it's always hard to recall everything that happens :firedevil:

So the main issues now are ... Michael still hasn't been found out, Henry's "escaped" supposedly, Sawyer's gun stash was in his tent all the time, Clare's psychic was a fraud, and Eko/Locke are having weird premonition dreams! Not sure how they'll explain that one. Oh and of course the new hatch :lol:

No doubt I missed something but there's always so much :poki:

What I found interesting was that on the tape it said something along the lines of 'put the report in the pod and it will be sent too us' meaning the people running the project must have an HQ or recieving facility very nearby as I dont see the pods travelling half way round the world, maybe it's off shore?

Actually that would make sense as the boat 'the others' used to grab Walt wasent made for long journeys, maybe it is used as a ferry to take people from the island to this off shore HQ.

• Moderators

Yeah I'm sure there was something about a 'ferry' or whatever that the guy mentioned for once they'd finished right? I can't quite remember lol

Would explain why there's a boat though ...

Thanks for the latest bean spillage, Mr B!

I was just thinking, it's looking a lot more like one of those Cube-style "human experiments" than any kind of mystical thing now. They're being watched. Henry Gale was coming to get Locke because he was one of the "good people". Tapes, pods, reports. I think there's more than just one island, there must be at least 3. In the Dharma orientation film, the guy says "You are on island three, the swan.", so there's at least 2 others.

The most frustrating thing is no longer what is the island, but who's behind it? I bet they could take it to the end of season 3 and then leave the island, and use season 4 to uncover who's behind it (another nameless mysterious company, I'm guessing, doing research on human behaviour or people with "special" abilities).

Has anyone else have the theory that Jack is one of the "Illuminati"? In case you're wondering, they're a secret society (like the freemasons, y'know, the 6 richest people in the world run it and all that hokum) who have apparently been responsible for every major disaster in history. Jack's tatoos apparently relate to them....? I can't be sure, 'cos I haven't looked that close. But it would certainly fit in, 'cos they are composed to really top, rich people (judges, senators, etc.) and Jack's father is a cheif of surgery, so he'd definately be eligable.

Theories, theories, theories.....

Edited by Victor Van Dort

• Moderators

I thought 'the swan' was just one of the HATCHES and there's like 6 of them or something, rather than it being an ISLAND ..

I can't see Jack being involved really. Jack's Dad? Yeah, I can see his involvement in the past leading perhaps to his death but who knows. He could have pushed Jack into that direction without Jack even knowing it.

It's certainly gonna be interesting to see how it unravels!

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched it last night, it really got me thinking big time, i wondered what happened to Desmond, now we know! Theres still so much to be answered tho, when does season 3 start? :P I also cant see michael or Hurley leaving the others there! I could ramble on about this all day! :D Oh, and what about the ending, someones looking for Desmond!? *Ramble over* :P

Edited by pinkangel

Ok Ok

I have just watched the finale

4 toed Feet. Is he dead ? Isn't he dead?

Charlie and Claire Kiss and make up.....

3 on a boat

Why hide behind the beard ?

So many questions need answering and have to wait 3 months for the answers ...

Dam you ABC

And somebody please shoot Michael already .....

And it all begins and Ends with Desmond

Edited by Mcfly

• 1 month later...

I thought it was quite interesting that in the pearl video it said when they are done monitoring to go to "pala" ferry for transfer to barracks.

The place where Henry gave Michael the boat and the had the other 3 tied up had a sign above the jeti that said Pala ferry.

I think Michael will be back as he is not getting home they just gae him directions to a place where he will be "safe"

And iI love the fact they have a boat now, they can do alot more exploring, I want them to get up that damn radio tower!

James