SEASON TWO - US PACE

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaah sorry...damn my flu infested mind lol

Well it definately can't be to make healthy because although the word for make healthy is swDA as well it has a papyrus reed determinative at the end. The word they have used for cause to die is a pretty obscure one. Its only been found in 1 Egyptian text. They could have opted for the much more common mwt version of die but imo they choose the less common because of the capture determinative.

i guess no one could provide a true translation without all the glyphs as one was missing plus its Lost so it could mean anything!

928196[/snapback]

After sitting there for a while with Salkunh flicking frame by frame through that scene, you can see the W glyph (i think thats what it is) flick over a few times, which coencides with the current translation. If you take a nosey on a few other lost forums you'll see a pic with a scan of book with the definition, and a a good screenshot of the scene :)

But when that came on screen, Salkunh was like a kid in a candy store :P

so ep 15 revealed alot, firstly thers a lab hatch on the island where ethan was working in.

Plus why did the guy with the beard who was on the boat & told the castaways that it was 'our' island have a false beard that kate found in the locker. I reckon the others are the scientists.

Well i think that Zeek and Co. are the reminants of the Dhrama people trying to etch out a existance out of the fallout of the "accident". I'm starting to think along the lines of: virus created in lab hatch, escaped, other hatches enformed to lock down so Dharma can continue their experiments but with failsafes in place.

This idea would explain the whole "Quarentine" on the swan hatch door, the code, and why they were locked down in there for a long time (enough for the escape hatch to be covered in mud).

Rewatched episodes 13 & 14 last night.

Had withdrawl systems...

Oh my god the Officer driving the truck with Sayid was Kates dad. You can briefly see the picture of Kate in the Van.

And who else was shouting at Jack. Henry Gayle ... Its the wizard of oz... come on people...

Also the Other man Zeke. Thats Swamp Thing from Con Air ... So there is someone that can fly a plane on the island ;))

I think your on the right path Nik, the virus is related to 'the incident' and the scientists were hold up in the hatches.

plus that Henry gale is clever playing the divide & conquer on Locke & Jack.

WOW. Thats all I can say about the latest ep. They soooo have to have a link back to civilization otherwise how would they have all the baby stuff? And where the flip have they gone now? ARGH! So many questions running through my head now :unsure:

Holy crap look at the cast list for episode 16 - Named "The Whole Truth"!  The Whole Truth Cast List Michael and Walt and Boone and Shannon! I'm wondering who's flashback Shannon and Boone are in....I can't WAIT!!!

933217[/snapback]

Also might turn up as ghosts or some weird thing that one of the castaways sees.

i think ep 16 is on the 22nd. Im killing myself here, I think i can say i'm obsessed! but it helps posting crazy theories & explanations on boards like these :D

Holy crap look at the cast list for episode 16 - Named "The Whole Truth"!  The Whole Truth Cast List Michael and Walt and Boone and Shannon! I'm wondering who's flashback Shannon and Boone are in....I can't WAIT!!!

933217[/snapback]

Also might turn up as ghosts or some weird thing that one of the castaways sees.

i think ep 16 is on the 22nd. Im killing myself here, I think i can say i'm obsessed! but it helps posting crazy theories & explanations on boards like these :D

935118[/snapback]

Or maybe its a airport scene. Remember theres alot of crossovers in the airport :)

• 2 weeks later...

so who saw ep 16, pretty good i thought plus got to see Michelle Rodriguez in that vest again! (i'm the only person in the world who likes her i think).

Its definate that Henry Gale is a other now i think.

I saw the episode yesterday, when they went to find his balloon i was wondering if it was a trap, then when he said that at the end im even more sure now that he is an 'other'! :( Did i miss something aswell, i didnt see boone or shannon in this episode? :lol:

Yeah weren't Boone & Shannon supposed to be this ep.

I reckon that the way this show is that Henry Gale will end up not being an 'other'. Would'nt you be winding your captures up after they tortured you. If you just come on the island Jack and the gang would be like the 'bad' group to that person.

Plus i'd like to see more of Mr Ecko and Desmond this series