betrayed-deagol

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a theory.....

Just a small one, mind, but based on some stuff I've seen in S2, Ep 18. I think they're going to work it into the storyline (what with all the miraculous coincidences, etc.) that Locke's father is the same guy who conned Sawyer's parents. He's about the right age (perhaps a little older) and a con man too. Anyone else thinking that? Also, the Vanilla Sky/Matrix vibe they've got going on at the end of Ep 18 is not good. It just suggests that they could make up anything they want & explain it away with the "it's all imaginary" angle. But then, what's with Libby in the asylum? So maby "Dave" isn't real, but Libby & Hurley are having some kind of shared hallcination?

Help.....:uhoh:

Edited by Victor Van Dort

• Moderators

I think it was their way of answering all the "it's just a dream/hallucination!" speculation ... in that IT'S NOT, and even though Hurley himself might have them, just because he does it doesn't mean the whole thing is! :)

Yeah I had the idea about the con before, I guess we'll see how it unravels. Some links seem a little too obvious, while others we never see coming!

Episode 21 comes out wed night in the states!!! cant wait im excited to see or find out why michael did it ( knowin lost it wont tell you!) but also i was sad it got rid of anna lucia and libby anna lucia was one of my favs! but libby was cool but oh well it was an absolutely wicked endin of episode 20 i was still shakin watchin it!!!

• Moderators

We'll see what happens to Libby ... I assume the end of Ep20 is what will kick Jack's bottom into gear and get them to form this 'army' thing perhaps .. no doubt with Michael encouraging it, saying that the Others don't have much .. which is probably a complete lie but we'll see!

Why do they ALWAYS ALWAYS kill off the cute girls in TV/Films???!! As shown by episode 20..why?! There was no reason to kill him!

And any ideas why Micheal shot himself? Brainwashed perhaps by the others? Perhaps the others are controlled by parasitical alien lifeforms in their heads??

• Moderators

Michelle only ever wanted a one-season character apparently, so it was always coming and didn't have anything to do with the charges or rumours or whatever! :) I guess it makes sense seeing as she's probably the most 'active' one on the show in terms of movies etc.

yeah i read that too bout michelle but still she was my favourite character along with locke. but i also i was startin to like libby and then bang down she goes too ( or so we think for now????) cause she was holding those blankets over her when she was hot but who knows??? and it looks like charlie could possibly goin back onto his little drug stash!! or is it one of the other members??

But that michael has some explainin to do!

• Moderators

Only one day to wait 'til we can get 21 :D

Then you can make a new topic with a bunch of WHAT THE HELL?! posts again haha.

JJ Abrams has said that the Lost finale is the 'best finale ever' or something like that, I can't quite remember, but it's got me quite excited :headscratch:

• Moderators

Hurley gets angry over Libby.

Hurley threatens to go and eat all the Others.

Jack suggests they go shoot them instead.

He builds the 'army' as a tribute to Ana-Lucia who he was planning on organising it with.

They launch a pre-emptive strike on t'Others, encouraged by (evil?) Michael who says it'd be a good idea.

They fall into some kinda trap, finding Desmond on the way who perhaps helps them ...

Then they have a big ass fight with Eko taking everyone out with his Jesus stick, and just as Jack is gonna hit the Zeke bearded bloke, Daddy walks out and says hi ... END :headscratch:

How about......

They go to find Walt, but it turns out he's been with his mother who ISN'T REALLY DEAD and has been on the island the whole time. She argues with Michael (again :uhoh: ) and they have a nother REALLY BORING FLASHBACK where they talk about Walt's custody.

She's marries Zeke, y'see, and they're all very happy now.

Mr. Eko and John Locke go and do a flat-share in the Hatch. They spend their spare time entering the numbers and looking at heirogliphics.

Kate just can't choose between Jack and Sawyer, so she goes for Jin. Sun isn't happy.

Jack and Saywer are now relieved and finally "come out". They move into another hatch & have a church approved wedding. Sawyer gets to wear the bridesmaid's dress, 'cos he's got the nicest hair.

Hurley does indeed eat the "others".

The French woman shows up, and treats everyone to a great rendition of "Beyond the Sea" in French. The tailies, the original survivors, and the remaining "others" (the ones that Hurley didn't eat) all have a huge BBQ, to which the whole island is invited. Even the "monster" shows up. But nobody recognises him because nobody knows what he looks like. Poor thing!

Clair's baby is revealed to be the antichrist after Charlie (possibly in some drug-induced haze) notices the numbers "666" on his head. But that's for season 3....

• Moderators

:dance: it's all possible!

I think Jack's dad will come out dressed as Zorro, riding on the back of the polar bear .. that'd be amusing! :firedevil:

Or a GIANT VINCENT comes out, and Hurley realises that all that food he threw over the floor with Libby was actually eaten by the dog ...

I wanna see the black smokey stuff again!

Yeah, they could have Jin turn out to have spoken English the whole time (just like Sun, but he never told her because.....well, that's just too complicated to go into right now!).

And the guy in the chicken suit? Well, "Henry Gale" does keep cryptically rambling about a "Mr. Big" running things. Maybe it's him? Mr Cluck! Sounds eeeevil! :firedevil:

*changes to serious mode now*

But Jack's father being alive would be cool. Perhaps he's with the others? How he came back to life is a bit of a stretch, though....?

• Moderators

Did we ever see him die etc? I honestly can't remember!

Im certain that he's had SOMETHING to do with the Dharma stuff, whether in the past or NOW, although I'd say it's more likely to be in the past. Maybe he was killed off if he was against some of their plans or he became a 'bad person' .. I'm really not sure!

I'd love to know what's so special about Walt though, hmm!

Yeah, Dharma was composed of scientist/free thinkers, etc. Since Jack's father was the chief of surgery, he would no doubt fit the criteria.

But Walt. Locke seems to know that there's something "special" about him. Birds flying into windows, "strange vibes" and all that. Maybe he's psychic or has some pre-cognitive abilities, which was the kind of theing "Dharma" was interested in.

Bet they don't tell us, though! Gits! Probably gonna stretch that one out till the last ep of Season 3.