SEASON TWO - US PACE

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, Shannons going, I'm not upset about that though.

Anyone think that Ana-Lucia didnt actually shoot her? That someone else did it that Ana Lucia just saw...and went to shoot?

KIWI :P

892929[/snapback]

Hmmm yeah I've just watched it... I really dont think it was her either... also wtf have they done to Walt - was it just me or was he not speaking english???

• Moderators

I think his speech is reversed from what I've read.

I've actually been expecting Shannon to leave since Maggie was announced for LFACC lol

It was a bit obvious though when she hasn't been in it at all really in Season 2 and then suddenly she gets most of the episode haha.

But good as always :D

I'm curious about the voices/whispering .. and Walt .. at least it wasn't all about the hatch this time, it's been a bit hatch-heavy lately so it was nice to have something different. And seeing Boone was cool too :D

• Moderators

Anyone know what Walt said yet? I can't seem to find it on any website, but people usually analyse it eventually!

And now I've got thinking about whether Shannon's dead or not. It was only said that one would be "lost forever" and with Lost, does the obvious happen?

So it COULD be Cindy, I did guess Shannon originally but I thought that'd be harsh on the family! First Boone and then Shannon, cruel! Cindy seems a bit insignificant though.

Oh I don't know, stupid Lost, stupid questions, stupid lack of answers lol

But good links to everything as usual! At least it makes me pay extra attention!

Anyone think that Ana-Lucia didnt actually shoot her? That someone else did it that Ana Lucia just saw...and went to shoot?

KIWI :wub:

892929[/snapback]

Hmmm yeah I've just watched it... I really dont think it was her either... also wtf have they done to Walt - was it just me or was he not speaking english???

893088[/snapback]

It looks like she does in the latest ep. Can't beleive how easy the normal lot had it compared to this lot.

KIWI :rolleyes:

892929[/snapback]

893088[/snapback]

It looks like she does in the latest ep. Can't beleive how easy the normal lot had it compared to this lot.

894771[/snapback]

*Edit* i love the fact that Matt cant spell believe! *sniggers*; although, i also cant believe he didnt log in as himself lol!!!!

thought the latest episode was wicked! Was quite needed so we know why the other lot are always pooing themselves, and why Anna was so quick to shoot! I swear the bad guy thingywin was like, a younger better looking version of Locke - he just spoke like him but whatever i'm right :P

It's amazing how the show manages to pull off having exactly the same cliffhanger at the end... Extremely frustrating but SO good! I did actually shout 'Nooooooooooooooooo' at the end, they best get on with it next week cos I gotta know what happens! I'm such a geek :blink:

• Moderators

It was weird to watch a show where you knew certain things were inevitable - the talking on the radio, Jin turning up on the beach, Sawyer and Michael etc - all building up to Shannon's death at the end, but it worked really well!

I loved the style of the ending too, I thought it was done really well and made it really exciting even though you knew what was gonna happen, and it just makes me want the situation resolved even more now grrr!

Great episode though. I loved the beginning, and the parallels between what the tail end people experienced and what we'd seen with the front people - moving off the beach to find a safer place, Ethan/Goodwin, etc.

And I'm glad they made me hate Ana-Lucia less! She's quite a strong character actually, kinda like Jack but I like her more lol I think she's a bit more responsible and less annoying!

OTHERS! ... OTHERS! ... It always makes me laugh when I see Jin say that, dunno why lol Nearly as much as English-Speaking-Jin with the Chicken! I'm odd I know haha.

Awww I love Lost I do. Oops I wrote a mini essay. Sorry!

Last week I wanted Sayid to kick A-L's butt soooooooooooo bad! But now ... oh I dunno! I don't think she deserves it now. Funny how things can change in a week!

Edited by DavidB

i liked this episode very much can't wait to see the backstory of the other from the flight.

i was unsure about this season at first what with all the pushing numbers into computer thing. but its gotten really good now with all the new people and the seriousley scary others!

• Moderators

Really enjoyed 2x08, it was worth the wait :)

Good to see into A-L's character a bit more, although I don't really like her that much .. not sure what it is, the character comes across as a bit wooden and one-dimensional at times.

Ones like Eko and Locke are way more interesting! And them meeting for the first time was extremely cool :blink: they didn't even need to say much, just the atmosphere was there through the two actors. I think Terry O'Quinn is doing an amazing job.

Lack of Hurley! Shame really, but the episode was packed enough. The ending of the episode was probably the best montage type thing they've done - very emotional! Even Michael and Vincent lol

Jack must be freaking out BIG TIME, keep finding all these people he's met before! :rolleyes:

Overall it's good to have everyone back together and I'm looking forward to seeing how the group dynamic changes!

Next episode looks like a Kate one :lol: She hasn't had much to do lately!

Really enjoyed 2x08, it was worth the wait :)

Good to see into A-L's character a bit more, although I don't really like her that much .. not sure what it is, the character comes across as a bit wooden and one-dimensional at times.

897835[/snapback]

Oi you :D Leave her alone :D lol

It was really freaky when Michael looked at the computer and it said:

Hello?

Then he typed:

Hello?

Then this came up:

Who is this?

Then he typed:

This is Michael. Who is this?

Then this came up:

Dad?

I got goosebumps from this!!!!!!!

Did anyone else get creeped out by this?

omg so much has happend since i last visited here!

im soooo glad sawyer didnt die! they made it so noone would know if jack saved shannon or sawyer!

whats with the video??? and why did Eko have half of the tape???

why a black horse? where'd that come from??

ahhhhhh need more!