SEASON TWO - US PACE

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

howwwww was he obvioussss? I think I must have missed something! When he was in the flashback talking to Jack I never found myself thinking 'Ohhh I know! Heee's the one thats living in the hatch, duh!' :rolleyes:

871134[/snapback]

I dunno, It's just like when I saw him( his face was never shown),THEN I saw Jack speak to him, and he mentioned that he was going to travel the world, I just thought I bet he's the bloke who's down the hatch...

howwwww was he obvioussss? I think I must have missed something! When he was in the flashback talking to Jack I never found myself thinking 'Ohhh I know! Heee's the one thats living in the hatch, duh!' :wub:

871134[/snapback]

I dunno, It's just like when I saw him( his face was never shown),THEN I saw Jack speak to him, and he mentioned that he was going to travel the world, I just thought I bet he's the bloke who's down the hatch...

871142[/snapback]

i guessed from the hair; the "lift it" (ie. hatch opening) and the "see you in another life"!!!!!!!!!

YEY, and I'm going to Sydney in about a week too....and staying in a place that overlooks the Sydney Opera House( just like where Walt and Michael look out in their hotel...I can't WAIT...( I hope I don't get...LOST...LOL!)

It wasn't obvious at all, I had heard a spoiler that the "thing" in the hatch was infact a person but the opening was still totally weird, I was well shocked when I saw it was "the man in the hatch".

However I wasn't shocked when i found out it was Des ...or "the guy from Jacks flashback" because I noticed the man in the hatch had quite long hair and as soon as I saw Des in Jacks flashback I figured it was the same guy.

This show just keeps on getting weirder.

Does anyone else find it weird that there arent any episode 2 promos on lost-media.com but they are loads of episode 3 and 4.....

^_^

KIWI :P

EPISODE 2 SPOILER!!!!

Im currently downloading episode 3.

I didnt initially know it was Des but as soon as you saw a glips of him after the flash back I knew.

episode 2 is just as good! soooo Ikky when sawyer pulled the bullet outta his own shoulder, YUK! but it was all in all a very very very good episode!

wish this downlaod wud hurry! im not sleepin till iv seen it!

I think Jin speaking english is from a flashback...it looked like it....ahhhhh cant wait till next week!

I feel sorry for Sawyer people keep hurting him!

and i dont like Ana Lucia

879825[/snapback]

i think she'll be ok actually; she was lovely to Jack at the airport and lets face it, no-one is as they seem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait for Shannon's ep too; someone she loved dearly was in Jack's hospital; who could it be, who could it be................?

wernt it Shannons dad that 'sarah' killed in car accident??

and sarah wa on her way to see a wedding planner...boones mum maybe

880275[/snapback]

twas precisely what i was thinking of!!!!

and that would be tellin' luvme!! (ok, im actually naff with computers so i leave it to matt!!!! LOL!!!)

omg stop speculating and probably being right *doesn't wanna know but can't help reading* Mental, I dunno WHAT the hell that Jin speakin english thing was all about, I hope he can't speak English, he would have done it by now and they would be milking the whole really speaks english thing.... He was using his original american accent too - hope it's not actually related to Lost