SEASON TWO - US PACE

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I just download them off TorrentSpy.com that's usually reliable and not named wrong. People leave feedback there :D

I've got a few off the LJ community but sometimes those websites are unreliable and cut off occasionally, or get files removed.

Hi all.

I watch LOST on Wednesday evenings - mostly because there's nothing else worth watching that night!

I like Josh Holloway and of course dear Dom. The short, dark-haired guy (someone's brother) is cute too.

I have one question.

Does anyone 'know' or have a pretty good idea what the big secret is? Where ARE they? Why are all these Bermuda Triangle-type things happening?

So many theories but no-one ever seems to commit themselves. If you have a hot theory or just a reasonable one, do share. Hell, I wanna know!

Pauline XX

Hmm, or maybe the actor/actress who is going to be killed wants to leave maybe....

Personally I don't mind that he/she is leaving...he/she was one of my least favourite characters and I think they have to keep the numbers of stars on Lost down otherwise theres a few who always end up with all the screentime leaving others with none. And with these new islanders....it's getting harder and harder.

KIWI :P

Can't wait for next week:)

Anyhow, by the way guys, someone posted a torrent online which claimed to be Lost 2x06 but is infact a load of gay don't read, mods please delete and a virus so don't download any 2x06 torrents till after the show has aired in america...it's obviously not the real thing.

(Though remember when Lost pilot part 2 got leaked last year...that was cool)

KIWI :wub:

Can't wait for next week:)

Anyhow, by the way guys, someone posted a torrent online which claimed to be Lost 2x06 but is infact a load of gay don't read, mods please delete and a virus so don't download any 2x06 torrents till after the show has aired in america...it's obviously not the real thing.

(Though remember when Lost pilot part 2 got leaked last year...that was cool)

KIWI :D

889679[/snapback]

*shudders but gives huggles as you obviously didnt want THAT on your comp!!*