Theories and speculation...

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

I'm starting 2 theory threads in an attempt to cut down on spoilers for those who haven't seen everything yet.

This thread is JUST for ideas based on the whole of season 1 which has now finished airing in the US.

If you have any information (fact rather than speculation) relating to season 2 please make it clear that there is a possible spoiler in your post by adding SPOILER across the top of your post in big friendly letters! 'Cos if I accidentaly find out something about part 2 of the season 1 cliff-hanger ending I watched last night I'm going to be seriously miffed!!

Andrea :wub:

• Showmasters Admin

Err, have you only seen the stuff on Channel 4? 'Cos Jason and I finished watching the last of season 1 a couple of days ago (at 6am in the morning! What a marathon Lost session that was!) and it was in the very last episode plus a couple of others as well.

So NURR to your theory!! :P:lol:

Andrea

PS. The Hurly episode... best episode ever!

Err, have you only seen the stuff on Channel 4? 'Cos Jason and I finished watching the last of season 1 a couple of days ago (at 6am in the morning! What a marathon Lost session that was!) and it was in the very last episode plus a couple of others as well.

So NURR to your theory!! :rolleyes:  :o

Andrea

PS. The Hurly episode... best episode ever!

851387[/snapback]

So you found the DVD's now?

'Cos Jason and I finished watching the last of season 1 a couple of days ago (at 6am in the morning! What a marathon Lost session that was!) and it was in the very last episode plus a couple of others as well.

Andrea

851387[/snapback]

You HAVE to watch Lost in one big go. It gives you the strangest dreams *bg* :D

'Cos Jason and I finished watching the last of season 1 a couple of days ago (at 6am in the morning! What a marathon Lost session that was!) and it was in the very last episode plus a couple of others as well.

Andrea

851387[/snapback]

You HAVE to watch Lost in one big go. It gives you the strangest dreams *bg* :blink:

854506[/snapback]

this is so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

So.... numbers.

In the last episode when they discover Hurley's numbers on the hatch, Kate mentions that 23 relates to her. So is anyone else thinking that the other numbers must have come up in some of the other characters episodes?

I REALLY don't have time to go through the whole of season 1 again to check this out (only 4 weeks to C8 :borg: ) so has anyone else found any of the other numbers?

Andrea

So.... numbers.

In the last episode when they discover Hurley's numbers on the hatch, Kate mentions that 23 relates to her. So is anyone else thinking that the other numbers must have come up in some of the other characters episodes?

I REALLY don't have time to go through the whole of season 1 again to check this out (only 4 weeks to C8  :D ) so has anyone else found any of the other numbers?

Andrea

854724[/snapback]

i hadnt even noticed the kate connection. but there is 6 numbers. i guess hurley is connected to all of them. so that leaves 5 others. who do we think they are?

=x=

So.... numbers.

I REALLY don't have time to go through the whole of season 1 again to check this out (only 4 weeks to C8  :blink: ) so has anyone else found any of the other numbers?

Andrea

854724[/snapback]

Pfft you never answer my questions woman lol!

Have you got the DVD's? Can I borrow them?

Davey :unsure:

8,15 - Flight Oceanic 815

23, 42 - Like Hurley's hotel room number being 2342

All - And then each of the numbers — 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 — showed up on the big guy's dashboard

Gate 23?

An entire girls sports team with numbered uniforms, all in order?

thats all I got from a website...im still on lookout for more clues :)

8,15  -  Flight Oceanic 815

23, 42  -  Like Hurley's hotel room number being 2342

All - And then each of the numbers — 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 — showed up on the big guy's dashboard

Gate 23?

An entire girls sports team with numbered uniforms, all in order?

thats all I got from a website...im still on lookout for more clues :)

859624[/snapback]

..oooo.....where..*goes off to try and find clues*

• 3 weeks later...

*SPOLIER*

I think maybe they're in the bemuda triangle... just look at all the weird navigation stuff going on and the number of wrecked ships/aircraft.

Also, on Rousseau's map, there is a triangle marked.

p.s. wasn't The Black Rock the coolest thing ever!?! :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
So.... numbers.

I REALLY don't have time to go through the whole of season 1 again to check this out (only 4 weeks to C8  ) so has anyone else found any of the other numbers?

yes as anyone who watches alias knows j.j abrams uses numbers a lot in his shows - so i wouldn;t be suprised if there was some sort of connection with them.

i hope that makes sense

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER

I've just watched season 2 episodes 1 & 2 and lets just say Michael and Sawyer find sharks and Jin finds The Others and in the hatch there's this phycho that Jack met once running in a football stadium. I can't wait to watch the rest of the season.

• 3 weeks later...

SPOILER

Was anyone else really annoyed that when Boone was injured, they had a Jack episode? I did not care at all about Jack at that precise moment and would have really really liked it to have been a Boone episode?

Apart from that still really enjoying it. Although I still do not like Jack very much!

• 1 month later...

Ive only watched the last eppisodes and the one with the suit case lol

but i think that they are involved in somekind of top secret goverment thingy and that its a testing ground for stuff

or its some kind of Battle Royale style game where the last one alive wins!

from what ive seen of the monster type thingy it sounds mechaincal

i thought it was a Velcocier Raptor, but i dont c how that cld look like a black cloud of weirdness.

what was with the creepy fishermen?

anyway, how long dya think it will be before one of these chaps turn up?

grey.jpg

them greys they get everywhere!