COLLECTORMANIA G-MEX !

showmasters

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is a big LOTR con up there same sort of time hope they don`t clash

Meep! Gosh, they better not! :D

:D Actually, in all honesty, I'm not the hugest of LotR fans - I will be at CMGM if they clash - but I'm worried other people will do the oposite... Which, by the way, would suck! Lolz.

BTW - am i missing something?  I can't find any info about this show.  Where do I look?  ta  :D

Aside from this thread and this forum that's all there is for now - I don't think Showmasters have had a chance to sort the website out yet :D

LOL - thankies. I missed that forumy thing... :D Couldn't work out how everyone knew who was going!

:D Took me forever to catch on, too! Lolz.

obviously the more Collectormanias the better, but the MK Collectermania, whatever people say, IS NOT or more to the point CANNOT be eclipsed by one in manchester. The whole point is to make the show more accesible for all, so getting rid of one of the shows would be defeating the point! There is also no way in hell that I could get to the manchester one!!

Still I can't wait for October!!!!!

Good news, will be interesting to see what calibre of guests that are announced!!!! Fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Check out the CMGM forum, mate - there's some allready. And if I may say so, myself, they are quite impressive :lol:

• 2 weeks later...