Explosions in London.

Smaug

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is such a sad day for the world.....

my heart goes to the familys and the loved ones of the injured and dead

Thankyou for you kind words, Hero of Time. I am sure that they appreciate it.

And yes, I agree. Today is a sad day, indeed.

And so close to home...

I was actually naive enough to feel safe here - like we were free from all the hatred of the world.

There are times when I wonder if I need a slap to wake up to reality, from the daydream that I seem to live in. But then I wonder... And I realise I like it more, there...

Modern society can be really, really cruel. Hatred spreads like wildfire, and causes tragedy, and more hatred. It just isn't fair... But then again, life never is, really, is it?

Just a few random, depressing notes. Sorry, but I just had to let it all out, you know?

I can't believe how many innocent people have to pass away this day, and any other, in such tragedies...

*Cries*.

No, it seems pretty clear it was 4 explosions.

One between Liverpool Street & Aldgate East.

One at Edgeware Road.

One between Kings Cross & Russell Square.

And the bus.

Id imagine the explsion heard around 9.10am, would have been the Kings Cross/Russell Square one.

The First two were around 8.50am, the Kings Cross one soon after, and the bus at 9.45am.

The explosion at kings cross was at 9.40 not 9.10

* hugs Cher2a *

* hugs all the others affected by this tragedy *

Thanks, hun. *Hugs*. I appreciate every hug I get today. Every one.

Ps. Yes, you read that right... I'm feeling very, very emotional right now... *Cries*.

awww hun, i wish i cld hug u!

i will be on msn all day if u need to talk to anyone and i gave u my number if u need to talk to me ?

ok? illl be here for u mate...

u know i will

Thankyou, hun.

And I wont be on messenger for a few days, I'm afraid.

Very, very busy this weekend.

I have a College Ball to be at this evening, and an Awards Ceremony tomorrow.

Although I don't think that I shall be able to enjoy them as much as I would have hoped... For obvious reasons.

Thankyou, again.

And to everyone else who has been supportive.

I really appreciate it.

Scotland Yard have issued a casualty hotline number for those affected by the London blasts - 0870 1566 344.

well done Cher2a! you beat me to it

No worries. Glad to help in any way I can.

That message should be quoted at the start of every new page, or placed in the start of the thread, so that everyone can see it at all times... That's my opinion, anyways.

Just listening to capital fm

London Transport will try and get unaffected lines up and working by late tonight although Circle line will be out and only parts of the piccadilly and metropolitan line could be working by tomorrow.

On london underground 33 confirmed dead, don't have numbers for the bus explosion yet.

Edited by Persnickety

i know,, i have radio 5 on upstairs and news 24 on down, im tryin to keep up to date,

make sure all of my friends and realitves are safe...

And I hope that they are. I'm sure that they are all well, Hero of Time.

33+ dead now. There were fatalities on the bus, unconfirmed number.

Just heard about a suspicious package that closed Victoria station, anyone know anything?

i heard that victoria had been evacuated due to a bomb scare but no details yet.

=x=

I spent the morning in the garden and just got online to be told to watch the tv. I'm in horrified shock. I've managed to track down all my family, now just worrying about people from here that haven't checked in yet.

I just keep thinking how a week ago I was travelling round the tubes from Liverpool street without a care in the world to see all you guys and now a lot of those stations are scenes of devastation.

I hope you are all ok and my thoughts are with everyone in London or with family/friends there.