LFACC 4 - 2006

1st July is my Birthday :unsure: .... please get me Richard Dean Anderson for my birthday next year... or William Shatner!

They would both complete a collection!!!!

Mine too on the 1st!!! Hummm I won't know till nearer if i can go, but we'll seee!! Good excuse for bday presents :unsure: If it worked a few days b4 this time, it'll work on the day next time!!

2 make my bday extra special, i'll ask 4 Robert beltran; Jeri Ryan; William Shatner; Nana Visitor n Patrick Stewart!!!

Hell, throw in tom Delonge, Freddie Mercury, David Boreanez, David Schwimmer and Nigel Harman n i'll love u 4eva :lol:

But seriously, any1 whos not mentioned in my signature would be great!! (apart from RB- we neeed him again!! :D )

Cool, looking forward to it. Hoping for some cool guests. :D

How about some more Doctor Who guests like at past Collectormanias.

Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann would be great and even Roy Skelton.

Edited by jonathan

When you get nearer the time PLEASE make sure us folk who can ONLY drive can get to this venue without a hitch, like a comprehensive map/route etc. Cheers!

Might I suggest that since SM's forte is (apparently) arranging guests for shows, rather than acting as everybody's personal journey plotter, and since you could be coming towards Earl's Court from any number of directions, it might be wise and indeed a useful step towards self-sufficiency to avail yourself of the services of any number of the free route planner websites available on the internet, which allow you to specify your start and end points, plus any number of things you may want to do (avoid motorways? go via somewhere specific?). You'll get a nice detailed route plan, and with a bit of use of the zoom buttons, some decent maps. Both the AA and RAC have such facilities on their websites, as does Mapquest. Just go to www.google.co.uk and do a search on UK only for "route planners".

When you get nearer the time PLEASE make sure us folk who can ONLY drive can get to this venue without a hitch, like a comprehensive map/route etc. Cheers!

Would you like showmasters to change all the traffic lights to green on your way in?