A BIG THANKS TO CREW.......

Rogue

Hi All,

Just thanking all the crew who worked with me over the 2 days down at VK end, you all pulled together and made my weekend enjoyable. Also great job with the pack up guys and girls :uhoh: you all rocked......

See you all at MK and we will party next time....... :huh::P

Pit Boss Chris........(Rogue)

From a SM virgin (that sounds so dodgy :D ) a big thank you to all those that I worked with and for over the weekend. It was a lot of fun and the tiredness is only kicking in now. Back to work to recharge the batteries B)

Hope to work with you guys again, and so hope that your project happens Chris

Cheers

Dave

From a SM virgin (that sounds so dodgy :unsure: ) a big thank you to all those that I worked with and for over the weekend. It was a lot of fun and the tiredness is only kicking in now. Back to work to recharge the batteries :blush:

Hope to work with you guys again, and so hope that your project happens Chris

Cheers

Dave

Please ignore my roomie above, having slept with him over the past weekend, I can confirm the jokes do not get much better!!!

Glad you had a great time Chris. Thanks for the tips about multi tools, I may have to do some shopping!!

Paul

Hope its Ok to say thanks here as well, this was my first time crewing and I was really nervous especially when I found out I was going to be working on taking money at the front door on Saturday. So I really wanna say a big thanks to Mara (sorry if i spelt it wrong) for looking after us all and for all of the others front door crew. Gemma, I hope you show your head around here sometime soon :P

Thanks to all the organisers, I would definately come back to crew again :blink:

Thanx Chris and all the other pit bosses you we're all great...thanx for beinging understanding when i wasn't feeling well and for everyone who kepted an eye on debbie (my mum,red hair,electic scooter) and made she she was okay....mum loves doing these events and loves working with all you guys too....

altho i have now lost my voice and am not able to talk at work as i do telesales and am on a phone all day long i had a wicked time...

stuart,jason and the rest of guys are fantastic......and shabs i loved working with u on sunday with Ron Perlman u were a star....

*hugs* and *kisses*

Debbie and Tammy.xxxxxx

• Moderators
Please ignore my roomie above, having slept with him over the past weekend

Paul

:headscratch: I think I may have remembered that part :lol:

Dave

now if it had been a young lass making Paul's comment, I would have been a lot happier :P

:D sounds like ur in there :P