Signing on thread

Cher2a

I only came in half an hour ago - lolz! :( I had to take my luggage to college, and run a dog show for the day, so I didn't get "home" until just now!!! :P

What about everyone else? What time did you guys get home?

I got back at abouth quater past 6 yesterday evening.

Getting out of London was a nightmare! It took an hour and a half to get from near Wembley to the M4. Which is just a few miles. It took the same amount of time to get from London to Bristol which is over 100 miles!

Got home about 7 Sunday

Stopped in Sutton, if you have never been there go. Its a cracking area and is the complete opposite of London.

Was so glad to just get into a decent bed and chill. Got some snacks, some juice and wacked on Back to the Future 2 Now that is the way to unwind :o

i got back late last night

but i could'nt really post, way to tired

I bought an FX lightsabre so kept attacking random people, tired me out

JA

Were you there on Saturday, then? I met several Lightsabering dudes! :D I wish that I'd bought along mine, and dueled! Lolz. That would have been awesome! :lol:

JA

Were you there on Saturday, then? I met several Lightsabering dudes! :D I wish that I'd bought along mine, and dueled! Lolz. That would have been awesome! :D

oi u! get ur bottom onto messenger so i can natter to u! :P

JA

Were you there on Saturday, then? I met several Lightsabering dudes! :D I wish that I'd bought along mine, and dueled! Lolz. That would have been awesome! :D

oi u! get ur bottom onto messenger so i can natter to u! :lol:

My "bottom" is at college, dude! :D

*Runs to do assignments*... Must hop-to! I'm so distracteeeed! Hehe.

But the forum is so purtyyyyy!.. *Makes "cute" Cher sounds* :D

I got back at 6pm yesterday but I only live in West London :lol:

EC2 4tw lol

We had a barbecue after thogh so only been checking out the boards properly today... so can't be bothered with work today. Am on a Con come-down. On the plus side I got a ticket to a War of the Worlds Screener tonight :D:angry: :angry:

I got back at 6pm yesterday but I only live in West London :lol:

EC2 4tw lol

We had a barbecue after thogh so only been checking out the boards properly today... so can't be bothered with work today. Am on a Con come-down. On the plus side I got a ticket to a War of the Worlds Screener tonight :D:angry: :angry:

No way, dude! *Moans* - no faaaair! Lolz.

Oh, and I know what you mean. I'm supposed to be working, too! HEhe. My bad :lol:

I got back about 6pm...I live in East London

& spent the rest of the evening looking thru

my blurry Billy pics to find the good ones!

{{{I hope Billy read my letter I gave him}}} :lol:

The only decent picture I ended up with was one taken by the lady on the adam baldwin queue all mine were absolutely pants. Blurry and shaky. Kudos for the Billy pics you got.

Got back about an hour ago.

(and yes! whole journey home I was looking forward to getting onto the board... if only to read the standard complaining messages. :lol:)

Lolz! Dude, that's just sad - hehe. And of course *cough* I never, ever do that *cough* :wub:

WELL THAT WAS HORRIBLE EXTREMELY :wub: i didnt sleep since thursday and was drunk a lil bit from 2 lovely ladies :o, well we head diff ways at bout 7 and i feel asleep on the train and it took me 5 hours to get home to mk :lol:

Got home at 10pm last night after a 6 hour train ride *groan*

I was on the same train as you, thought it would be too weird of me to go up and say hi though!

I'm not sure what time I got back last night, most of it's blurred by the sleep deprivation I was suffering (fell asleep with my head on my desk this morning at work)

Sunday,Got back to Canterbury bout 7.30, had some drinks. Whitstable for 8.30, had more drinks etc. Friday set up stall, had some beers. Hotel screw up, more beers, found new hotel, more beers. Sleep. Sat morning finished stall, had wine all day. Met some great people. Wine.Met friends, wine and Zizzi's pizza, more wine. Hotel, sleep! Sun wine straight away to clear head, followed by more wine.

I think i met some guests and also spent way too much on a buffy sword and a stake...

*standsup* My names Tony, I drink too much!

Just about struggled into school today although not the most stunning teaching ive ever done! Great weekend though!!! The state of education today!