That is it no more guests

I have just got off the phone from SM and have been told there will

be no more guests.

The next LFCC will be June/July 2006 and they are still talking with Robert's

Agent for him to attend either MK or London.

I am just dissapointed with the guests this year. It was advertised as THE BIG ONE.

Sure Kate, Val, Doug and Ron are big guests but Doctor Who guests would have been better for a smaller event like MK.

I am still going to see Val, Ron, Kate and Doug.

Edited by BluebizzieB

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

BBB ... did you delete this topic the first time you posted it, because it wasn't there? Then it was!

If it got deleted, ya prob shouldnt have posted it again ;)

And I'll wait for SMs to say something about guests rather than listen to it 2nd hand, thanks anyway :D

Well I hope they get a couple more otherwise, yeah the line up does suck, as crap as that is to say.

Im going, but I have the kinda feeling you get when you pull a girl way out of your league and you get her home to find out she has a wonderbra on top and a d*** down below.

Ok so maybe not that bad SM always make it a good day, and it has got so many annoying screaming teenagers as CM. I just thought it would be something different thats all

Im not saying they have not got good guests, just nobody thats new really I guess. I was hoping for some higher end guests :D

Edited by Dom

I have just got off the phone from SM and have been told there will

be no more guests.

I am just dissapointed with the guests this year. It was advertised as THE BIG ONE.

Who were you expecting, Cradlesnatcher Cruise and his baby bride?

It's been written on the main page for some time now that that was the complete guest lineup.

Stop moaning about what there is on offer. Assuming you've not bought a gold pass, you've nothing to complain about.

No one's making you go to the event.

lovely first post for you!

We're only complining cos the ""big 1""" is a bit... well, small n pants really.

And dom, the d*** confused me at first, but it was hilarious when i got it :D

• Moderators

The guest list is not *BAD*.

It's just simply a let down compared to everyone's expectations that they got based on the initial statement that Showmasters made.

We're all gonna be better off forgetting that and just taking it for what it is now.

Might as well enjoy it instead of being annoyed about it all the time, right? Surely that's better.

We can moan as much as we want, but if it was gonna change anything, I think SMs would have done it by now unfortunately.

lovely first post for you!

We're only complining cos the ""big 1""" is a bit... well, small n pants really.

And dom, the d*** confused me at first, but it was hilarious when i got it :wub:

Its always better when you get it hun ;)

Think Dave B is right :D

Nice first post cleaner, dude seriously don`t kick off on the first one, you will put people`s backs up!

Edited by Dom

I'm excited about Kate, garrett and Charisma... dissapointed bout robert (obv :P ), terry farrell and wayne (Love farscape), and from all the ads I was just expecting more. This is about the same wow factor as C7 was to me... i met *thinks* 4 people there, and was wanting 8 (got there too late). But theres only 3 people here i wana see, and I haven't heard of quite a few on the list.

:vader: Quite dissapointed. They were only able to get Val Kilmer based on that he is doing theatre in London at the moment, otherwiase SM wouldn't be able to get him. If he wasn't attending, then it would be a total disaster

I wouldn't have minded if they even chucked in the most common guests at Showmasters events ( Dave Prowse, Peter Mayhew and Kenny Baker)

Edited by lee_c00per

• Moderators

I know people r disappointed etc but no need to say stuff that bad to BBB.

He has an opinion which is shared by many unfortunately. And yes the repeat moaning isn't gonna change anything, and I still think that people should just try and enjoy the event once they're there or else what's the point?

But offensive attacks aren't needed ..

I know people r disappointed etc but no need to say stuff that bad to BBB.

He has an opinion which is shared by many unfortunately. And yes the repeat moaning isn't gonna change anything, and I still think that people should just try and enjoy the event once they're there or else what's the point?

personally i think the guests they have are great!! gonna really enjoy myself this weekend!!! hope to see +meet you all there!

I have the kinda feeling you get when you pull a girl way out of your league and you get her home to find out she has a wonderbra on top and a d*** down below.

Blimey Dom, I can see why you don't drink if that's the sort of result you get when you're sober :unsure:

[Of course, this could just be a brilliant double bluff - all the blokes on the board going "note to self - never try to cut in on anyone Dom's making a play for - he's a ladyboy magnet", meaning you won't be bothered by anybody else challenging for your target.]