Latest Guest Announcement - Common Rotation

showmasters

Where can you listen to some of their songs?

As Jola said ..here is their site .. there are 3 mp3s on the bottom of th front page

there are also more than 300 free downloads!!! on the fantastic Union Maid Archive. The Union Maid is how the band shares works in progress with the fans .. so we get brand new songs, evolving songs and some live numbers and some covers - have a listen around .. it's an awesome gift .. almost every week - sometimes every other day, a new song is made available on the website and then archived here (fan run archive).

Better yet .. buy a CD!

I have to say wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

;)

C6 gave me my Common Rotation Love :P .. since then I even went to America especially to see them play :) and I adore SM for bringing them back for C8!

YOU BEAUTIES!!!!!!!! :D:D:P:P

Edited by jayceejay

Who the HELL are these guys?

I recognise Adam But WTF?

Twas only last September I think, when a similarly phrased question also crossed my mind - but I didn't even know who Adam was at that point :D (I am now considerably educated in both areas where his talents lie!)

Curious, I visited the band's website, bought The Big Fear CD and became an instant fan, playing it constantly - but it was the live show at C6's party that completely blew me away... Common Rotation are awesome!

So I'd definitely recommend checking out the music to see if it tickles your fancy :D but nothing beats a live show - I've now been fortunate enough to go to 8 shows so far - and they are touring some more here after C8 YAY!! so I finally get to go into double figures :wub:

Come to the party and find out! :D ... they are totally worth the price of the ticket all by themselves in my honest - but completely biased because I love them! - opinion :D :)

Edited by jayceejay

shameless self promotion.

For those who don't know who Common Rotation is, or those who can't get enought of their music...

visit www.commonrotation.de

there you'll find a long band biography explaining who they are, and tons of audio files, including last years C6 gig.

plus photos and much much more

They're not gonna be playing at the party are they? :P

ooooh yes indeedy (as they did at C6)

.. from the Party thread

"We are pleased to announce the Collectormania 8 party.

Saturday 8.30 p.m. till late

Tickets £15. Anyone with a Gold Pass will, of course, automatically have a ticket for free for this if they want it; otherwise tickets will go on sale at London Film and Comic Con 3. Any tickets left after LF&CC will be available for purchase over the phone after that show.

Live music from Common Rotation, plus DJs. Celebrity cars and street entertainment, plus many of the show’s celebrity guests will attend, including Adam Busch, Amber Benson, Andy Hallett and more"

wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Edited by jayceejay

Who the HELL are these guys?

I recognise Adam But WTF?

Twas only last September I think, when a similarly phrased question also crossed my mind - but I didn't even know who Adam was at that point :( (I am now considerably educated in both areas where his talents lie!)

Curious, I visited the band's website, bought The Big Fear CD and became an instant fan, playing it constantly - but it was the live show at C6's party that completely blew me away... Common Rotation are awesome!

So I'd definitely recommend checking out the music to see if it tickles your fancy :wub: but nothing beats a live show - I've now been fortunate enough to go to 8 shows so far - and they are touring some more here after C8 YAY!! so I finally get to go into double figures :wub:

Come to the party and find out! ;) ... they are totally worth the price of the ticket all by themselves in my honest - but completely biased because I love them! - opinion :rolleyes: :)

Thanks for the info Jayceejay, I'll look into :D

hmm think I might give the party a miss this time. Im not interested in Common Rotation (no offence to those who are) and I spent the whole of the C6 party sat downstairs as a result. I can't afford to waste £15!

hmm think I might give the party a miss this time. Im not interested in Common Rotation (no offence to those who are) and I spent the whole of the C6 party sat downstairs as a result. I can't afford to waste £15!

aha but if you spent the whole time downstairs you don't know what they have to offer live do you? :blush::unsure: you could be pleasantly surprised

But like Fiondra says .. theres other entertainment and guest attendees due :) .. the band will take up .. what? .. 1 1/2 to 2 hours of the night?

I spent C6 upstairs, downstairs, in the car park, up and down the stairs like a yoyo (with or without boots on) and finally flaked out on the benches outside before flagging down a necessary taxi .. if I recall correctly.

C7 I spent almost entirely downstairs.

But I'm glad I went to both :)

Come on party ticket sales ... gimme!! lol!

aha but if you spent the whole time downstairs you don't know what they have to offer live do you? :P:blink: you could be pleasantly surprised

because I have heard them before and I don't like them, thats how I know.