What's the best scene ever?

Lady of The Realm

Out of the whole 6 films, which do you think is the best scene(s)?

My favourites are; The one with Padme and Anakin in ROTS when they're looking out to the Coruscant skyline, that scene says sso much, but there are no words. I love it.

Also when Luke takes off Anakin's helmet. Very moving, even more so after seeing ROTS.

Ohhh this is tough!! I don't think I could pick just one...a few scenes that are particularly memorable to me are:

TPM:

I particularly like it when Qui Gon is attempting to cut through the bridges blast doors on the Trade Federation ship...and then we hear to Rune Haako's doubt as he exclaims "...They're still coming through!", amongst the disbelief of the other Neimoidians.

The scene just oozes the true power and dignity of the Jedi.

AOTC:

Not sure.

ROTS:

Anakin/Obi Wans battle, “You were the chosen one” etc, a very powerful scene.

ANH:

Luke looking into the setting suns of Tatooine. With the Binary Sunset Medley bellowing out in the background.

The Han Solo scene "Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?" :lol:

ESB:

The scene with all the Bounty Hunters on the bridge of the Executor. “Bounty Hunters? We don't need their scum.”

And of course, Vader admitting to Luke… “I am your Father”

ROTJ:

Final battle between Luke/Vader and the Emperor

TPM:

I particularly like it when Qui Gon is attempting to cut through the bridges blast doors on the Trade Federation ship...and then we hear to Rune Haako's doubt as he exclaims "...They're still coming through!", amongst the disbelief of the other Neimoidians.

The scene just oozes the true power and dignity of the Jedi.

oh yeah that was good!

in AOTC, I particulary love the arena and Geonosis stuff. Oh and The scene in the temple with Yoda, Obi and the little kids is beautifull

I like the cantina scene in ANH, all those cool different characters and the atmosphere is really uncomfortable with all the aggresive bounty hunters etc. "My friend here doesn't like you" I love that bit, good old ponda baba.

You're a lifesaver!!!

I've been trying to remember his name for ages!!!!! :D

:P Ok, please bear with me if I end up with a huge list of my favourite scenes hehe! :D

ROTS:

Definately the fight scene between Anakin and Obi-Wan, so intense and gets me crying everytime I see it! lol! Have to admit that I still can't look at the screen when he's burning.

ROTJ:

When Han has been thawed from the Carbon and Chewbacca seems him in the cell and begins to cuddle him frantically....hehe! Those two were hilarious together.

ESB:

The scene between Vader and Luke when he reveals that he is his father, even though I knew this before watching it, it was still powerful.

TPM:

The fight between Darth Maul, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gonn(?) was fantastic and definately had me on the edge of my seat hehe! I really did feel for Obi-Wan when Qui-Gonn was killed ;)

I'll have to add more later....too tired! :P

TPM : Dath Maul Vs Obi Wan and Qui Gonn (love the music)

AOTC : When Obi Wan first sees the clones boarding the big war ship

ROTS : Palpatine Vs Yoda "my little greem friend" ( love the reprise of the music from TPM in this scene)

ANH : Obi Wan confronting Vader (has more meaning now the prequels have been released)

ESB : Hoth battle

ROTJ : luke vader and the emporer on the death star

Luke removing Darth Vaders (Anakins) helmet, I was brought up on these films when I was young and this is just the moment I always remember firstly, it's a classic.

III- Anakin becoming Darth Vader, the bed slowly rising with the breathing and the heartbeat and the music, gave me chills!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got kicked off half way through typing this, so not sure if I'll remember everything again...

TPM:

The fight with Darth Maul...it has to be! Possibly the best lightsaber duel in the whole saga

Qui Gon's cremation and the conversation between Yoda and Mace Windu - "But which was destroyed, the master or the apprentice?"

AOTC:

Same as you Sauron: When Obi Wan is watching the clone army marching onto the ship...an atmospheric nod to the Stormtroopers in the originals.

ROTS:

"Execute order 66" - the following scenes are so upsetting and powerful.

The final duel between Anakin and Obi Wan, especially the end in which Anakin shouts "I hate you" (very sad) :lol:

ANH:

The confrontation between Leia and Tarkin: "I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board" haha

Obi Wan and Luke going to meet Han Solo about the Millennium Falcon...and then the meeting with Greedo!

ESB:

It has to be Han Solo being frozen in carbonite...the whole scene surrounding that is brilliant!

And I know it's predictable, but the Luke and Vader face-off! "I am your father" :lol:

ROTJ:

Without a doubt it is the final confrontation between Luke, The Emperor and Darth Vader...especially the moment in which Vader 'sees the light' (lol) and kills The Emperor...and then of course the 'unmasking' of Vader/Anakin! *cries*

Phew! There ya go!

I'm sure I've left stuff out (there is SO much to choose from) but these are the moments that really stuck with me :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

C'mon, man...the best scene is "I am your Father!"

It's the whole revelation of Luke's destiny and history and the connection of the prequel trilogy to the original trilogy. It's what the saga's based on too.