Why hasnt Anthony Daniels done a collectormania?

bufster

Its to do with advertising him for an event before it was officially confirmed - well that was the answer the last time this topic went round.

But who knows!!

Edited by Noddy

its because he is a bit of a d*ck head. meet him a while ago and he was really grumpy didnt say much! just there for the MONEY!!!!

He is not too friendly to the girls, lets put it that way!

its because he is a bit of a d*ck head.  meet him a while ago and he was really grumpy didnt say much!  just there for the MONEY!!!!

Ugh, hate that feeling. That's what I thought about Sean Astin.

Holy s*** you had a bad experience with Sean, that is the first person I have ever heard say that! He is really cool every time ive met him

its because he is a bit of a d*ck head.  meet him a while ago and he was really grumpy didnt say much!  just there for the MONEY!!!!

Ugh, hate that feeling. That's what I thought about Sean Astin.

did u get to meet Sean Astin at C7 he was really enthusiastic and looked like loved every minute of it maybe u just caught at an off moment

a celebrity(who shall remain nameless) i met a fews years back told me not bother with anthony daniels as he could be a bit well functional

But who knows mayde people only report the bad things they hear

i do know as a rule its a much better experience all round when the guest wants to be there :rolleyes:

Edited by ford perfect

I've actually worked with Anthony as a steward at another event and he was lovely. He does have his own way of doing things: he doesn't like people taking pictures from a distance/while he's signing. He'd rather folks came up and said hello and got a posed photo with him, even if they can't afford an autograph. He kept reminding me to sit down and rest my feet whenever there was a lull, and gave us biscuites.

Dom, do you have a problem with gay people, or are you accusing whip pie of expecting the blokes to be all over her? Anyway, I'm pretty sure Anthony had a female other half with him when I met him... not that it matters.

I've actually worked with Anthony as a steward at another event and he was lovely.  He does have his own way of doing things: he doesn't like people taking pictures from a distance/while he's signing.  He'd rather folks came up and said hello and got a posed photo with him, even if they can't afford an autograph.  He kept reminding me to sit down and rest my feet whenever there was a lull, and gave us biscuites.

Dom, do you have a problem with gay people, or are you accusing whip pie of expecting the blokes to be all over her?  Anyway, I'm pretty sure Anthony had a female other half with him when I met him... not that it matters.

Don`t pull the political correctness thing, im not having a go at the guy. I have some gay mates, im not 100% sure he is anyway? Just simply stating that he may be and if he is happy fair play to him.

He is one of those guests you get lots of mixed reviews about and he has been off people. Best way to describe it, you have to catch him at the right second i guess

Edited by Dom

* since everyone seems to be deleting his opinions in this thread, I will participate in this general amnesiac behaviour ! *

:D:wub:

It was SMs mate - they went a bit grim reaper yesterday after they banned IndianaSolo :wub:

* since everyone seems to be deleting his opinions in this thread, I will participate in this general amnesiac behaviour ! *

:D  :wub:

It was SMs mate - they went a bit grim reaper yesterday after they banned IndianaSolo :wub:

Cool he was a strange one! Just doing some research on a guest im sure you`ll love mate.

I've actually worked with Anthony as a steward at another event and he was lovely.  He does have his own way of doing things: he doesn't like people taking pictures from a distance/while he's signing.  He'd rather folks came up and said hello and got a posed photo with him, even if they can't afford an autograph.  He kept reminding me to sit down and rest my feet whenever there was a lull, and gave us biscuites.

Dom, do you have a problem with gay people, or are you accusing whip pie of expecting the blokes to be all over her?  Anyway, I'm pretty sure Anthony had a female other half with him when I met him... not that it matters.

Now thats the kind of feed back i like to see anyone have something good to report? :wub:

Edited by ford perfect

I gotta say, I met Anthony Daniels at another event last year, and he was a really nice guy - spent a coupla minutes chatting with him (although oddly enough, not about starwars, about his website!) and had a very positive experience of meeting him.

I've actually worked with Anthony as a steward at another event and he was lovely.  He does have his own way of doing things: he doesn't like people taking pictures from a distance/while he's signing.  He'd rather folks came up and said hello and got a posed photo with him, even if they can't afford an autograph.

I was told at M - er another event that the reason he didn't like having photo's taken while signing is that he has real issues about fake autographs doing the rounds (see his web-site). He was concerned people would use these pics to offer as 'proof' the auto's they were peddling were authentic.