CSI DVDs

surfy_sah

another CSI topic to take over the "current movies and tv series" section with! :D

post any news, updates or prices of DVDs here or anything about DVDs really! what you think of the extras etc etc! B)

PRICES

s1-3 of CSI can be found at £19.99 or less in most stores, £16.99 in Tescos and £15.99 in Whsmiths being the cheapest! (unless some one knows differently!!) :P

s4 of CSI is £29.99 in Virgin and on play.com but if you get it in Virgn, you can get 10% off student discount ;)

Maimi s1 and s2 are B1G1F in Virgin at £39.99, but unfortunately you can't get student discount as well :(

they are also apparently £16.99 in Tescos so may have to get my hands on them at last! ;)

peeps?

Luv sah xx

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm the tesco prices B)

CSI Season 3 is £15 on Amazon. According to a mate. But keep your eye out for the earlier seasons going cheap in Virgin and HMV... A friend got S2 for £12 in Virgin once ;)

credit to the wonderful neroid for the Tescos prices :wub:

just waiting for mum to get back to me to say if the sainsburys at home has CSI Miami cheap, or was it just CSI 1-3, anyone know?! ;)

was VERY tempted to get s4 from Virgin for £27 inc student disount :D but I know I will be miffed when they go down to half of that in 6 months or so - glad that I am a patient person ^_^ hehe!

Luv sah xx

grrrr Virgin have put s4 part 1 back up to £34.99 :rolleyes:

HMV have also got all their part boxsets at £40.99 (well in the one by me) which is a bit crappy!

anyone else seen Miami/CSI cheap in Sainsburys? we only have a "Local" (i.e. tiny one) where I am which only has like the top 10 dvds, cuh!

the r1 boxes are quite tempting but I have half seansons so far so it would look a little daft to then have different versions, glad I'm not the only one who thinks that :unsure:

CSI Season 3 is £15 on Amazon. According to a mate. But keep your eye out for the earlier seasons going cheap in Virgin and HMV... A friend got S2 for £12 in Virgin once :rolleyes:

I got season2 for £12.99 per box.

I bought them in HMV for £16.99 per set, walked into virgin, saw them for £13, went to HMV, returned the set "Oh ... they were for a friend and it turns out its the wrong thing." and went back to Virgin to get the cheaper ones :uhoh:

CSI Season 3 is £15 on Amazon. According to a mate. But keep your eye out for the earlier seasons going cheap in Virgin and HMV... A friend got S2 for £12 in Virgin once :D

I got season2 for £12.99 per box.

I bought them in HMV for £16.99 per set, walked into virgin, saw them for £13, went to HMV, returned the set "Oh ... they were for a friend and it turns out its the wrong thing." and went back to Virgin to get the cheaper ones :D

when was this?! they aren't doing it in my Virgin or HMV! in fact they are full price! :o:lol::P

I can't afford to buy the box sets *sobs* I have to make do with repeats!!!

have you tried ebay if you are not fussed on brand new copies?

got all mine when they were half price :P, but it's be aaages till Miami are on offer and s4 :lol:

I'm not keen on EBAY, will hopefully be able to get them new in the future. As long as somewhere is showing repeats! And I have some episodes on my hard drive and some burnt to DVD to keep me going!!

Christmas?!?! darn that was forever ago!

and my birthday has been and gone already, pants!

last time I was in Virgin they only had a few CSI DVDs on offer, and it was Miami B1G1F at just over £40 :wub:

oh well, I will be patient! have to be really as I can't afford them unless they are cheap! :P

thanks for posting btw!!!! :P