CSI DVDs

surfy_sah

as I just said in your thread ditz, welcome to the csi section of the forum! and allow me to echo strider's the more the merrier  ^_^

seems like you've done some reading to be quoting something from FEB  :o AND spent 3days watching CSI, you're well on your way to being a dedicated *ahem* slightly obessed ^_^ fan like the rest of us!! :D I love watching CSI when you can just let a disk run and curl up on bed/sofa and watch  :wub:

anyways hope to see you posting posting and POSTING  ;)

Luv sah xx

855904[/snapback]

k so far i have got up to seanson three ep 14! the one where warrick and grissom have a row cus a little girl form warricks old street was shoot dead in her baed in a drive by shhoting! i have to ask all the girls who be ur fav guy in csi vagus and y?

i have to say a mix of greg and nick as gregs just well greg and nicks cute and well..... nick!

so come on ladies

and so the guys dont get left out who be ur fav woman? sarah or cathriene?

also yeah strider im liking the almost none stop watching! if it wasnt for my stupid job i cud watch it none stop! hee hee :D

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s3 is impressive! only season and half to go then you'll be up to date! :wub:

good ep that! hmmm warrick :lol:

my fave is warrick but greg is lovely too! :lol: there aren't any guy CSI fans! well there's Too Tall and Nebbitt but they hardly come in here, and only if I poke them! :P

keep on posting dude!

if yout're watching the new eps of miami or the reruns of NY ensure you post in the pinned topic to discuss them :lol:

Luv sah xx

s3 is impressive! only season and half to go then you'll be up to date! :(

good ep that! hmmm warrick  :P

my fave is warrick but greg is lovely too!  :o  there aren't any guy CSI fans! well there's Too Tall and Nebbitt but they hardly come in here, and only if I poke them! :P

keep on posting dude!

if yout're watching the new eps of miami or the reruns of NY ensure you post in the pinned topic to discuss them  :help:

Luv sah xx

856618[/snapback]

thanx hunny

i keep forgetting to watch them but ive taped all of csi NY as i love gary sisnse!

he just ROCKS!

YAY!

i just finished watching season three and i have to say im more in love with greg (aka eric smandaz) ah my eyes weld up when gil spoke to him bout his hands shaking!

im gonna buy season four now but need to find it cheap, i found it for £30 (£60 in total)

but cant really afford that so if anyone has any suggestions?

sah says look in the dvd thread??

I know what u mean about the welling up! I cried lol!

858894[/snapback]

haha i jumped when the lab blew up!

bless him! is that why he's so mellow in the last series?

also just noticed you live in manchester! glad to have a fellow northener on the thread most the people i speak to are southeners (im am by birth, lived in leeds for 8 years now!)

YAY!

i just finished watching season three and i have to say im more in love with greg (aka eric smandaz) ah my eyes weld up when gil spoke to him bout his hands shaking!

im gonna buy season four now but need to find it cheap, i found it for £30 (£60 in total)

858883[/snapback]

Play.com has season 4 all in one for £47.99 i think.

http://play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R...p=57&g=72&pa=sr

YAY!

858883[/snapback]

Play.com has season 4 all in one for £47.99 i think.

http://play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R...p=57&g=72&pa=sr

859277[/snapback]

thank you hunny

xx

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone is buying MIAMI on dvd, s2p1 is out NOW on DVD and Tescos have it for £28.97 with 200 extra points for a limited time only :rolleyes:

please kee posting any news / info on extras / release dates and of course prices if you know anything!

thanks!!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

sorry for not believing you Steve! (btw peeps this is my mate Steve I've been converting to CSI :() but come on! that's like a brand new half of a boxset and it's sale prices already!!! :( I was genuinely shocked!

they also have s4p1 for £17.99 if anyone still needs to buy it! B)

btw that makes £36 for series 4 so don't buy the complete series from Play as it's over £10 more! (£47.99)

Grave Danger released on 10th October

cheapest I've seen it is £11.99 on Play, anyone beat that?

Miami

s1p1, s1p2, s2p1 all £29.99 on Play

New York s1p1 released 24th Octber

£29.99 on Play...

Luv sah xx

All the things in the special promotion at the moment are on

http://www.dvd.co.uk/landingpage.asp?id=78&fs=NL51

Some as you can see there (the older boxed sets) are down to £13.99, and Miami season one, parts 1 and 2 which Sah listed above for £29.99 on play are only half that price at £14.99!

If only I had money! lol

Edited by crippsy_99

Season 5 is released in the U.S on November 29th but they don't get the QT special disk with Grave Danger on it, which makes me think that we are not due a UK release for a LONG time.

Ah well I can wait... I think... I will have CSI Miami 2 part 2 and NY season 1 part 1 to keep me happy, AND spooks.

B)

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Grave Danger dvd today, yes i know they only put it out to get more money, but ive gotta survive till season 6, and my video recorders broke so i havent been able to record any of the 5th series. :lol:

Anyway, inside the case it sgot this cute coffin booklet with info on the episode, little quotes about woking with tarantino etc etc.

I know what I'll be doing tonight!

Edited by trueliza