CSI DVDs

surfy_sah

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again, soz for double posting!

just done quick scan online for a friend, cheapest can see GRAVE DANGER for is £10.99 on DVD.CO.UK

so probs get my copy from there, unless anyone can see it cheaper?  :lol:

Luv sah xx

882446[/snapback]

10.99!! I paid just under £14 for mine off amazon. :D

Its in the shops now as well.

ahh no :( *hugs* but it's ok, it was worth it, right? B);)

I'm contemplating getting my friend to buy mine from Tescos, £12 in there but he'll get 10% off staff discount making it £10.80 so I'd save a wopping big 20p compared to ordering it on dvd.co.uk :D

ah well! :D

still looking for summat to buy on Amazon so I get free p&p... :D

Luv sah xx

• 5 weeks later...

haven't got a clue bout the hidden features soz! but how cool I had no idea Jorja was in it! is she in it much? is it a good film? I was gunna hunt for it on ebay before because Carrie-Ann Moss is cool :P

du know what we should all just swop our CSI people DVDs/vids round!!! :wub:

watched Fire Down Below the other night that I got from a second hand vid place cause Marg is the main female star! pretty good film, all country-like! hehe! :o

s5 next year?!?! eeeek! but I do have Grave Danger on DVD yey! so could survive that long! spesh if we get s6 in Feb/March :wub:

Luv sah xx

haven't got a clue bout the hidden features soz! but how cool I had no idea Jorja was in it! is she in it much? is it a good film? I was gunna hunt for it on ebay before because Carrie-Ann Moss is cool  :D

du know what we should all just swop our CSI people DVDs/vids round!!! :huh:

watched Fire Down Below the other night that I got from a second hand vid place cause Marg is the main female star! pretty good film, all country-like! hehe! :P

s5 next year?!?! eeeek! but I do have Grave Danger on DVD yey! so could survive that long! spesh if we get s6 in Feb/March  :wub:

Luv sah xx

894805[/snapback]

I found the hidden bit, yay! It lets you watch the film in the proper order.

She's not in it loads, you only see her when her husband is thinking back to what happend before the incident and the incident.

I liked it, its different, makes you think which is what i prefer in films.

That'd be cool, save having to buy every one!lol

p.s found out that Jorja will be on the commentary of Committed, or so it says on amazon.com!

• 5 weeks later...

yey for Jorja! she's cool! :D

damn I got outbid on Memento again grrrr :(

heeeeee finally ordered my s4p2 boxset from Amazon along with a book for my Dad for Christmas and it was £13.97 yey! :D the last 3eps of s4 were on Living TV last night back-to-back too! :D I got very excited as the ep before Bloodlines I hadn't seen :o:D

Luv sah xx

For anyone who's interested, CSI Season 5 (The Full Season) is just £29.99 at www.playusa.com now!! That includes delivery, just click on the english flag to get the british currency. A bargain I must say, if I didn't have Season 1-3 in R2 I'd buy american:(

KIWI :P

The problem with buying American can be getting things through customs. I've bought the Buffy DVD mega box and when postperson delivered it I had to pay an extra 23 euro's :P

It was the same when I ordered my Nightmare On Elmstreet DVD-Box :D

Customs are just evil.:P

Better hope they don't check you at customs when you get back then. I think there is also a limit you can bring from the US to the UK (and the rest of Europe) without paying taxes.

If you bring too much,you still have to pay :rolleyes:

You think ppl like that have better things to do then pester us poor ppl who just want to buy lots of dvd's as cheap as possible.

Im not sure how much it is, but I know there is a maxium.

There was a show Foreign Exchange on the BBC where ppl went shopping in the US to get bargains and the show hosts said they still had to pay customs when going back to the UK. I'm sure you can find the amount online sometimes.

Even if you send it to yourself you have to be careful.

My Buffy DVD box was sent as a present too (it was clearly marked present)

but I still had to pay the 23 euro.

You can of course chance that you won't get stopped going back into the UK.

but if they do stop you and check and find that you have lots of dvdboxes and new clothes (t-shirts and other merchendise) they will ask you for the receits and if you can't prove you've allready owned it, assume it it is new. :blink:

best not wear my CSI tshirts Rach got me then :o

I won't buy TOO much stuff but I might have to get the LOST boxset, at $30 how can I not? :blink: £30 over here just for part 1 :D

that's really annoying with customs! thought "gift" was a saver grrrr. this is why I use www.cd-wow.com and not amazon and play outside the UK B)

Luv sah xx

I've had the customs charge before ony boxsets I've ordered from Amazon.com, it was about £8 per boxset but considering they were so much cheaper in the first place I'm not too fussed. My dad tryed to get round paying the charge (he is a postman) but the wouldn;t cut us any slack dammit. My brother has bought stuff from private sellers or other companies or never been charged, I guess stuff from a major site like Amazon is bound to be charged customs on is all.

KIWI ^_^

I don't know for sure or not, but a while ago i cam acroos a site that said the first part of Season 5 will be out Jan 31 for us UKers.

On amazon.com the extra features:

Commentary by Danny Cannon and Carol Mendelsohn on Viva Las Vegas

Commentary by Ken Fink and Naren Shankar on Down the Drain

Commentary by Dustin Lee Abraham and Naren Shankar on Formalities

Commentary by Rich Catalani, Ken Fink and David Rambo on Who Shot Sherlock?

Commentary by Richard J. Lewis, Dustin Lee Abraham, and George Eads on Snakes

Commentary by Ken Fink and Allen MacDonald on Spark of Life

Commentary by Terrence O'Hara, David Rambo, Dustin Lee Abraham, and Naren Shankar on 4x4

Commentary by Richard J. Lewis and Jorja Fox on Committed :wub:

Commentary by Marg Helgenberger and Ken Fink on Weeping Willows

CSI Season 5: A Post-Mortem

The Research of CSI: Maintaining the Accuracy

CSI: Tarantino Style

CIS: Forensic Procedures on the Scene vs. on the Screen (eight-part featurette)

Exciting stuff!lol