Embarrassing moments with celebs?

Me and my friend went to have a photo with Christian Coulson, but just as i turned round my bag knocked his bottle of water over, which went all over the table. I went bright red and mumbled a lot, whilst he was looking for tissues. The woman next to him told him it was his fault for leaving the lid off, and I must have mumbled again because he replied with "No, it's just because you're such a klutz!" It took me about an hour to recover.

Also, in October my sister forgot how to spell her name when Billy Boyd asked her!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my friend went to have a photo with Christian Coulson, but just as i turned round my bag knocked his bottle of water over, which went all over the table. I went bright red and mumbled a lot, whilst he was looking for tissues. The woman next to him told him it was his fault for leaving the lid off, and I must have mumbled again because he replied with "No, it's just because you're such a klutz!" It took me about an hour to recover.

Also, in October my sister forgot how to spell her name when Billy Boyd asked her!

oh no! he called you a klutz?

was he joking though?

hehe i completely forgot my name when Alan Cumming asked me for it!

next time, i'll wear a name tag! hahhaaa :P

I was waiting to get some pics of Dr Who stars and there was this old fat bloke hugging a dalek and I was thinking 'hurry up and get out the way so I can take some decent pics' and then he went and sat down in Colin Baker's place. How pissed-off am I?!

As Homer Simpson would say, "D'oh!!"

Estelle

I didn't realise I had an embarassing moment once 'til I got home and processed my photos. When I went to LFACC and met Michael Biehn - I was falling out of my top and Michael Biehn appears to be looking down it in the photo!! He seemed happy to see me at least!!

ghehe!!

want to share the pic with us?

I was waiting to get some pics of Dr Who stars and there was this old fat bloke hugging a dalek and I was thinking 'hurry up and get out the way so I can take some decent pics' and then he went and sat down in Colin Baker's place. How pissed-off am I?!

HHAHHHAA aww such a missed photo oppurtunity!

Luckily I had seen him on tv recently so I knew what to expect!

I asked Bernard Hill to quote a line from Shirley Valentine where he throws the dinner back at her and says "I'm not ... eating ... s***e!" - he couldn't remember the line until I prompted him and then got very sharp with me, refusing point blank ! Maybe he's developed an aversion to bad language since LOTR made him a big name .......

That would explain why his auto price increased by one third on the Sunday !

I asked Bernard Hill to quote a line from Shirley Valentine where he throws the dinner back at her and says "I'm not ... eating ... s***e!" - he couldn't remember the line until I prompted him and then got very sharp with me, refusing point blank ! Maybe he's developed an aversion to bad language since LOTR made him a big name .......

That would explain why his auto price increased by one third on the Sunday !

hehe oh dear

I met jamie waylett.....well actually got pushed towards him by my dad! He seemed really shy and stuff and there was no-one else around so it was dead silent. I just shoved the money over....gave him the pic and he signed it....really slowly too....while i just stood there....it was so embarassing :unsure:

Okay at this event, maybe anything i said to Sean Astin, i certainly got some wierd looks all day although that could just be because he overheard me and Christa making coming out of the closet jokes. (He spent a lot of time on Saturday coming in and out of this closet/ cupboard behind the desk).

But at other events, well there was the time i met Andy Serkis, wanted a photo with him, asked him if he wanted me on the left or the right and his response was. "Stay where you are and i'll just take you from behind!)

Simone

Oh and to pennylegs, Sean Astin spent most of Saturday with bare feet because his feet were too hot so i don't think it mattered if you had clammy hands. But if you went to see himon Saturday i think i remember you.

Edited by Persnickety

Okay at this event, maybe anything i said to Sean Astin, i certainly got some wierd looks all day although that could just be because he overheard me and Christa making coming out of the closet jokes. (He spent a lot of time on Saturday coming in and out of this closet/ cupboard behind the desk).

But at other events, well there was the time i met Andy Serkis, wanted a photo with him, asked him if he wanted me on the left or the right and his response was. "Stay where you are and i'll just take you from behind!)

Simone

Oh and to pennylegs, Sean Astin spent most of Saturday with bare feet because his feet were too hot so i don't think it mattered if you had clammy hands. But if you went to see himon Saturday i think i remember you.

haha bless andy serkis... :D

hint for ppl offering chewy bananas: The guys are ACTORS....Means they care a great deal about their look and...weight...Did you notice how nemec (or marsters) are thin?...i really don't think they allow themselves in chewing too much trash food....Try some yoghurts next time : :lol:

hint for ppl offering chewy bananas: The guys are ACTORS....Means they care a great deal about their look and...weight...Did you notice how nemec (or marsters) are thin?...i really don't think they allow themselves in chewing too much trash food....Try some yoghurts next time : :wub:

Corin loves the banana's we should have tried the fresh ones I suppose you've got to remember your 5 portions a day... :wub: We want to feed Corin up as he had to lose a lot of weight for his last film role :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

The Fusion event last April was pretty much my first time meetin celebs. About 15 minutes after I arrived, Nick Brendon walked past me, and stopped about two feet in front of my face. All I could do was stand and stare. So two days later, when he was about to walk past me and my friend Sarah, I thouht 'I won't do that again, I'll say hi.' Except it wasn't that simple. As hard as I tried, all I could manage was 'h.. h..h...he.... hi!!' He laughed at me and said 'hello' and walked off. That was embarrassing enough, but my friend started laughing at me, and going 'hee hee hee hee'... just as James Leery walked past, laughing at us. Oops...

And this isn't so much of an embarrassing moment, just kinda funny. At the same event, me and my friend Daniel were standing by the bar, when we noticed the shirt a woman was wearing. It was pink and feathery, and really pretty. We were looking at it for ages (well, as long as you can stare at a shirt for) when we heard an American accent. We looked up, and who was wearing said pretty shirt? Emma Caulfield!

I won the Halloween breakfast with James Marsters and David Boreanaz. The amount of times I kicked DB under the table... oops. And when he was asking for our names:

Me: Jenny

DB: What?

DB: Gemma?

DB: Jenna?

Me: *really slowly* Jenny!

DB: Ooh, Jenny!

:rolleyes:

And me almost falling over on the really slippy floor after the Halloween photo with them. :blink:

I think the worst was wen i met James at C7. He was soo lovely to me i almost fainted. Only he SAW!! My legs nearmy went from under me and James was looking at me at that presice moment. I went sooo red i had to leave. :rolleyes: