Embarrassing moments with celebs?

Actually to tell the truth the most embaressing thing was when me, nikki and caz did the internet potato rap right infront of Sean Astin and he even did the whole cut cut CUT !! thing like a director as i was too busy laughing my face off when trying to rap about potatos HAHAHAAAAAA never ever ever again i can tell you!!.......but it was a good laugh and he had my friend film us doing it so not too bad and its something i can look back on and go HAHAHAAAA LOOK AT THAT bosom HEAD !! when in actual fact it's me lol.

AACK, I SO MET YOU.

I remember you telling me all about the potato rap, can't remember where I was at the time though :rolleyes:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend charlie gave her number 2 devon murray :rolleyes::wub: and every1 was looking at us and i said 2 her.......no actually i begged her not 2 do but she did and now shes wining that he hasnt called what does she expect

omg! She wrote it on paper in purple pen right? I found it one of the rooms, hehe.

Well, I did have a moment of 'embarassment' at C7. :rolleyes:

Ever since SW:AOTC I have had a complete fangirl infatuation with Bodie Taylor. So I was just too damned excited to meet him. Once I finally did and we chatted (he has a gorgeous smile!), he asked me if I'd ever seen this New Zealand independent film that shows the 'haka' war dance done by the Maori. I told him I hadn't and he said that after signing my stuff he would show it to me. I didn't know if he was kidding or serious but the fangirl in me 'reminded' him about showing me the 'haka' after we'd taken a photo together.

Hey, if a hot guy was willing to honor you with a display of his culture, would you forget about it? Didn't think so.

So he gets up and not only that, gets Sean Astin (who was sitting next to him) to join in with his performance. Sean gave it a good attempt but trust me when I say Bodie was totally into it.

So basically I was standing there staring at Bodie performing for me with this stupified fangirl expression on my face. :wub: Was totally honored yet totally swimming in estrogen at that moment. Thank god Queen Sindel was able to shake off Sean's mesmerizing effect so she could take some pictures of that. *g*

I swear, after I told Bodie thanks he said he'd done it at probably 1/3 the volume it was supposed to be. I think I muttered something audible through my estrogen haze and then I walked away blushing like crazy. As you can see from my avatar, I don't blush easily.

I have told all my Star Wars friends that the Clone Trooper and I are now dating. ;-) :D:lol:

Actually to tell the truth the most embaressing thing was when me, nikki and caz did the internet potato rap right infront of Sean Astin and he even did the whole cut cut CUT !! thing like a director as i was too busy laughing my face off when trying to rap about potatos HAHAHAAAAAA never ever ever again i can tell you!!.......but it was a good laugh and he had my friend film us doing it so not too bad and its something i can look back on and go HAHAHAAAA LOOK AT THAT bosom HEAD !! when in actual fact it's me lol.

Heh heh...so that was you. We were sitting on a bench while you were showing your friends that rap and then you legged it into Seans queue. We were at the back and heard you do it...you got a round of applause though.

Hi,

I'm a dealer, selling games and cards, and at a games event I returned to the stall to find a bloke looking at quite an expensive 2nd hand game.

"Hey", I says, "you can get the box signed if you buy it, cos the artist is Chris Achilleos and he's signing here today"

"Yes I know" he replied - "thats me".

Cheers,

Karen

My most embarrassing moment was talking to Andy Serkis at LFACC1 and he was telling me that he provided the voice for the WitchKing. I just snorted and said "No way! That wasn't you!"

When ROTK:EE came out, it was mentioned that his voice WAS used! So, oops....!!!  B)

Yes, Ray is just gorgeous!

And lol about the Andy Serkis thing!!!!!

I read somehwere that Craig Parker did the witchking voice! I knew that wasn't right though!

Edited by Lady of The Realm

me and my friend met James Marsters on Monday, and believe me when I tell you she is madly obsessed with him!! I mean like....totally in love. And I'm a big fan of Buffy but I just wasn't that bothered and went over and was like 'hi' and he shook our hands (he's very nice for doing that with everyone!!) and then he had our things to sign and he was like 'oh wow you've got loads' and i just randomly said 'and proud' and then he said 'even I don't have that many' and I muttered, dunno if he heard it, 'well, you're not cool enough'. And my friend just stood there the whole time staring at him with a weird grin on her face!! twas strange!! and she didn't say a single word.......then he handed the stuff over and my friend managed to utter 'thank you' quietly, and I literally yelled 'cheers'!! It wasn't really embarassing.....but when we got out my friend went crazy and nearly cried. amusing!

Also, I'm not sure but me and mork were doing Tai Chi near the Green Room and I think Bernard Hill may have seen us but not too sure!! haha

I haven't got an embarrassing moment with a celeb, although on Sunday, Corin Nemic did see me eyeing up his chewy bananas while I was queing for Tony Head! We shared a smile after that!! B)

i wanted some of those bananas!! and I looked at them in a meaningful way, hoping he'd get the hint but he didn't!!! lol.....i was banana-less all day!!

me and my friend met James Marsters on Monday, and believe me when I tell you she is madly obsessed with him!! I mean like....totally in love. And I'm a big fan of Buffy but I just wasn't that bothered and went over and was like 'hi' and he shook our hands (he's very nice for doing that with everyone!!) and then he had our things to sign and he was like 'oh wow you've got loads' and i just randomly said 'and proud' and then he said 'even I don't have that many' and I muttered, dunno if he heard it, 'well, you're not cool enough'. And my friend just stood there the whole time staring at him with a weird grin on her face!! twas strange!! and she didn't say a single word.......then he handed the stuff over and my friend managed to utter 'thank you' quietly, and I literally yelled 'cheers'!! It wasn't really embarassing.....but when we got out my friend went crazy and nearly cried. amusing!

OMG you told James Marsters he wasn't cool? Lmfao can't believe you did that! That's classic, will definitely go down in my version of Showmasters history... which doesn't technically exist, but... I'll stop writing now.

Jenny xxx

I haven't got an embarrassing moment with a celeb, although on Sunday, Corin Nemic did see me eyeing up his chewy bananas while I was queing for Tony Head! We shared a smile after that!!  :o

i wanted some of those bananas!! and I looked at them in a meaningful way, hoping he'd get the hint but he didn't!!! lol.....i was banana-less all day!!

Yeah, he didn't give me one either! It's not as if he could have eaten the whole bag on his own!! :D

I haven't got an embarrassing moment with a celeb, although on Sunday, Corin Nemic did see me eyeing up his chewy bananas while I was queing for Tony Head! We shared a smile after that!!  :lol:

Yeah, he didn't give me one either! It's not as if he could have eaten the whole bag on his own!! :lol:

he didn't either.....he ate about......a......well a small amount and the left them which really annoyed me because fans had bought those for him and he just left em when he went home that night!! VERY RUDE!!! :lol:

Hi,

I'm a dealer, selling games and cards, and at a games event I returned to the stall to find a bloke looking at quite an expensive 2nd hand game.

"Hey", I says, "you can get the box signed if you buy it, cos the artist is Chris Achilleos and he's signing here today"

"Yes I know" he replied - "thats me".

Cheers,

Karen

:rolleyes: genius!

I haven't got an embarrassing moment with a celeb, although on Sunday, Corin Nemic did see me eyeing up his chewy bananas while I was queing for Tony Head! We shared a smile after that!!  :lol:

Yeah, he didn't give me one either! It's not as if he could have eaten the whole bag on his own!! :rolleyes:

he didn't either.....he ate about......a......well a small amount and the left them which really annoyed me because fans had bought those for him and he just left em when he went home that night!! VERY RUDE!!! :D

Was this the big bag we gave him or the smallish bag.... :lol: