~Alexander Siddig

~Tom Felton

Nice Enough...

~Nichelle Nicholls

~Leslie Schofield

Could've been better..

~Bernard Hill

~Dean Stockwell

All in all the party was better (Although I was one of the guys who hung out at the top of the stairs all night!!!) the saturday was much quieter but I'm so disappointed that I didn't get Tony Head or James Marsters. But It was a bloody good weekend and the best I've had yet (and it's my fourth).

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

Amazing :

Alexis Denisof

Katee Sachkoff

Kali Rocha

Very nice :

Corin Nemec

Nichelle Nichols

Jolene Blalock

Only nice

Dean Stockwell

Jamie Bamber

We could start giving 3 points for amazing, 2 for Very nice and 1 for only nice guests. That way, we could make a ranking :lol:

Edited by lams9999

Everyone I met this time was nice.

Sean Astin - Took the time to talk and have a bit of banter even though the queue was busy

JRD - Also took time to speak to us despite being busy

Bernard Hill - we were being rushed through by crew but he still said hello and shook our hands

Craig Charles - very jolly and friendly

Anthony Head - Again although we were being hearded through he sill said hello and shook hands

James Marsters - As above

Noel Clarke - very friendly

Alan Cumming - Seemed jolly

Dean Stockwell - seemed a bit grumpy but I got a photo taken with him.

In order i met,

sean astin - he didnt talk much but i said hello and he said hello back with a smile (got a quick snap shot of him on his own)

kali rocha - she was the only one i had a actual conversation with lol v pretty too (got a snap shot with her)

alexis denisof - same above as seans (got a quick snap shot while he was signing)

anthony head - he said hello smiled at me 3 times and shaked my hand and i said thank you and he replyed ur welcome (no posed photo's)

but i was abit dissapointed not meeting james but when i found out he didnt do posed photo's and personal auto i wasnt that all bothered cos ive already met him before got a quick look at him while i went to see alexis and one of the crew members told me to bugger off lmao anyway i had a brill day and i would defo go through it all again :blink:

I felt all the guests were generally really nice. Tho all the ones who turned up to the party i felt had more time to be friendly and more socialable which was nice. The only person i thought was a bit grumpy but probably because he was really tried was Alan Cumming. Didn't get to see James unfortuntly got there at 10 and they had no tickets left :-O I was manily there for the hp ppl, and i felt that James, (crabbe) was lovely he spent the time to talk etc. Tom was nice enough tho didn't say to much. Overall guests i felt were really nice

Alan Cummings - Crap. He had an open queue so there was no reason for him to be so unchatty or act so uninterested.

Ray Park - Very sweet. My sister has a huge crush on him and was over the moon when she got to hug him. Nice guy!

Craig Charles - Brilliant! So friendly, chatty and acted like he really enjoyed meeting his fans.

Alan Cumming - Very friendly, but seemed a bit shy lol (that surprised me)

Sean Astin - Met him in the morning and he was grumpy and quiet...but went back later and managed to get him to personalise the auto he had done earlier! The second time he was much nicer and really funny (yay!) :lol:

Tom Felton - Friendly, polite, much nicer than I'd imagined

Lawrence Makoare - Really friendly and chatty...and offered to buy me a drink at the party! BUT HE DIDN'T! I don't hold that against him though lol

Bernard Hill - All a bit of a blur for me (I just remember rambling on and on in his face for ages lol) but my lasting memory was that he was so cool...and he gave me his email address :P:P and told me to get in touch, so a bloody great experience if ya ask me!

Dean Stockwell - Hehe, such a cool guy! Really friendly...maybe a little pissed! :blink:

Alan Cummings - Crap. He had an open queue so there was no reason for him to be so unchatty or act so uninterested.

I had a similar encounter. He had no one in his Q though he had a dealer just before me with about 30 pics to sign. We chatted though for about a good 6 mins but couldn't help feel he was bored...he kept looking around now and again.

We chatted about Eyes Wide Shut, Stanley Kubrick, Robert Roderiguez and how s***e and difficult the tv.film industry is to get into and get paid which kinda perked him up very slightly.

I met James Marsters, Alexis Denisof, Tony Head and Kali Rocha. The best by far was Kali. Such a lovely lady. Tony and Alexis would be about equal on how nice they were, I have no complaints about them at all, both lovely guys, just a shame that it was so rushed. Again, I don't have any complaints about James- the was a nice guy- shaking everyones hand and chatting while he signed but I just wasn't that impressed

Dean Stockwell - a little tough-acting? I think Dean was just being Dean, he does hang out people like Dennis Hopper, after all!

Anthony Head - very charming, polite

Corin Nemec - sweet and obliging

John Rhys Davies - very nice, jolly

I had a similar encounter. He had no one in his Q though he had a dealer just before me with about 30 pics to sign. We chatted though for about a good 6 mins but couldn't help feel he was bored...he kept looking around now and again.

We chatted about Eyes Wide Shut, Stanley Kubrick, Robert Roderiguez and how s***e and difficult the tv.film industry is to get into and get paid which kinda perked him up very slightly.

maybe he weas just looking around taking in the surroundings, everytime i saw him as i passed h seemed to be quite happy, but i didnt go to tak to him (liked his hair tied up though lol)

i was pleased with all the guests i saw,ash, james marsters, kali rocha and alexis, but to be fair kali and alexis went above and beyond in their effort to say hello and stuff they were by far the best people i've met, i'm now in love with alexis

Heres who I met & what I thought

Sean Astin - bloody brilliant, chatted to him for over 5 mins on the Friday, he even filmed a message for my 4 year old nephew ;) Met him bout 5 times in all over weekend. By far my fave guest

Alan Cummings Funny & very nice, was happy to say happy birthday to my friend. Gald I met him :lol:

James Marsters Such a gent. shame no pictures but I was able to film him :P

Tom Felton no comment

Devon Murray as always nice and chatty

Christian Coulson Lovely guy

Jamie Bamber nice enough

Corin Lovely guy, never heard of him before but he was nice

Jamie waylett missed him last time, but a nice guy

Jamie Yeattes lovely & so damn sexy

Think thats all I met

Luv Kelle

My fave was Alan Cumming! He was so happy and smiley with me! We chatted for a bit and this was just before he got an open queue I think. I asked him if I could give him a hug and he let me and he was so cool! Defo my fave person from CM7. Then there was Chritian Simpson! We met him three times yesterday! He's a bit of an unknown so not many people went to see him. Those that did were mainly women. (like moi) All in all, yesterday was awesome.

Also, I agree with your Sean Astin comments! He was pretty cool. I was trying to convince him to make a Goonies 2 and he was really cool about everything. Gotta say THANKS SM! ;)

Everyone that I met were great:

Kali Rocha - very pleasant

Bruce Spence - amazing bloke met him twice and equallt nice

John Rhys Davies - Very friendly

Sean Astin - nice

Alan Cumming - friendly but seemed annoyed with all the flashes from the cameras

Kiran Shah - very friendly

Tom Felton - Brilliant to talk to

Christian Coulson - charming and friendly

Jamie Yeates - super to chat to

Jamie Bamber - Happy enough to be there to spend time talking to me

Bonnie Piesse - v friendly

Christian Simpson - friendly

Mike Quinn - very friendly

Paul McGann - friendly but didn't like to pose for photo

Temaura Morrison - didn't speak to me at all

Rohan Nichol - the best in friendlyness

Bodie Taylor - very funny and friendly

Leslie Schofield - could have been friendly and smiled

Orli Shoshan - very friendly

Nalini Krushen - very friendly

Bernard Hill - the best guest ever very happy to pose for photo and to personalize

Alexis Denisof - very pleasant and smiled

Irvin Kushner - friendly enough

Colin Baker - friendly

James Masters very friendly spoke and shook hands

Sylvestor McCoy - very funny and friendly

Mike Kingma - very pleasant

Craig Charles - very funny and pleasant and friendly

Hope all was well for every one else??!!!!!