WORST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT C7

FON

For me I only had 2 small complaints and that some of the photos were not great and that I didn't get chance to met Bernard Hill as we had to leave early yesterday afternoon. (the second complaint SM could do nothing about so not even their fault)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the pictures : for some guests, they could have been more various. For example, Alexis has only four different pictures I think and most of them were similar. Also, there was a nice picture of Starbuck and Apollo but it was only available on the Katee's table. Since I met Jamie first, I did see this picture too late to make both of them sign it.

Anyway, these are of course details.

I know this won't happen but I would love also that a personal item, if asked for a second picture (first one being bought among the official pictures available at the table), would cost only 10 £.

i didnt like the party and the amount of time it took for some of the ques to go down.

i think i didnt like the party coz it was me and my friend and noone wud talk 2 us except a few ppl and they whaere mostly in the toilets (scrubbing of hairdye and lafing at peoplees inapropriate costumes)

the ques i didnt mind as much because while we where waiting we went to people with open ques and got pictures :D

oh and i didnt like the fact i was only going to spend 45 pound and ended up spendin £115 :( im skint now

The only complaint I had with C7 was the EXTREMELY POOR 20th Century Fox "Stand" on Friday and Saturday, I didnt attend Sun and Mon so dont know if it got any better. There seemed to be NO T-Shirts as promised, in fact the only free give aways were a pin and a Fantasic four postcard. I was extremely disapointed by this as I looked forward to this feature.

Appart from that though another great event :D

i didnt like the amount of time it took for some of the ques to go down.

i think i didnt like the party coz it was me and my friend and noone wud talk 2 us except a few ppl

I always like to wait in the queue cos it means the guest is spending time talking properly to fans, if it moves too fast they obviosly aint spending much time chatting. And why didn't you go up to people at the party instead of hoping they'd come to you? I introduced myself to loads of people and I was alone.

The only complaint I had with C7 was the EXTREMELY POOR 20th Century Fox "Stand" on Friday and Saturday, I didnt attend Sun and Mon so dont know if it got any better.

I'm here again on Sunday and the freebies are still the same...I do agree with you though.

The worst thing I felt about it was the fact I wanted to go pretty much as soon as I got there. It was disappointing for me and I felt that CM was not as good as it has been in the past.

Put it this way, sheer boredom. And the highlight of the... um.... 24 hours I was there was using the damn tannoy.

I couldn't exactly tell you the reasons for wanting to go. It was more a "If I'm going to be doing this all weekend, I'd rather do it at home."

I thought on the whole the event was very good and I enjoyed it very much.

My only comment is, and I have said this before, is that the Collectormania event has outgrown the venue.

I fully understand the reasons for holding the event within the shopping centre, free admission and it may give the oppourtunity for people to come who might not normally attend this sort of event, but given the consistently high quality of guests that SM are now attracting the place just gets too crowded.

Maybe in the days when the event only attracted the likes of Prowse, Baker etc it was possible to keep the whole event under control but now you are throwing big names as well as a decent number of stalls into the bargain there just isnt the space.

There were times yesterday when the crowds just got too much and I found myself really not enjoying the event as much as I had previous shows. When you throw push chairs and Daleks etc on a hot day into the equation it just gets too much.

I'm sure SM must have given some considereation to looking at other venues but feel this is the only thing stopping Collectormania being the best event in the country.

way to busy this time round and so hot people were so inorgant we have a girl behind us in a wheelchair with someone pushing here and she kept ramming it into my legs i asked her nicley to stop and she went "well move up then" there was no where i could go as i was in a q waiting for a guest. ;)

There were loads of kids as well nothing against kids i have 2 myself but i choose not to take mine, i seen i women kicking off at her son becoz he was cryin and bored it was just mayhem,

I think people r rite when they say cm ave out grown mk esp when they have big guests like sean and james

could have had a better mouth of sauron pic for bruce spence

Definetly! I spent like 30 mins trying to find another from all the dealers and they were like 'who?' Didn't find one...so ended up going for the collage of him...it was somewhat dissapointing. Nevermind.

I thought exactly the same - none of the stalls had one and I really didnt like the collage - but now it's really starting to grow on me and the more I look at it, the more I like it. Still, it's a shame as none of my other signed photos are in a collage style. Why they didnt give a choice I have no idea, most of the little pics on the collage would have been great on their own at full size.