WORST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT C7

FON

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There always seems to be at least one grumpy guest.

Maybe one day they will all be happy, talkative? no? okay then. :lol:

we were a bit disappointed with antony head, instea dof tlakign to us, fans who had paid money for his autogrpah and to meet him, he was tlakign to the crew member sitting with him telling her about when they had that particular photo taken - it didnt seem like he really wanted to talk to us, but maybe he was just a bit fed up at that point, and he did at least shake hands

i think cm is great in the shopping cnetre (though id love less stalls just for space reasons - i do like my ankles as they are and not kicked and bashed in - my only complaint about the centre itself is all the food places are miles away from the hall - but that cant be helped so ill just grin and bear it

Sadly ... I was one of the poor sods who queued from eight AM ... apparently on the "wrong" side of the centre only to discover that hundreds of people had already been let in .... the hundreds of us still waiting outside made a run for it but by the time we got in James queue I had to admit defeat when given a ticket with a four digit number on it.

Other than that

1) too many people too small a space

2)Buggies/wheelchairs rammed into the backs of my legs over and over again

3)not even getting near half the stalls I wanted to look at!

4)No posed photographs ...

but my single biggest dissappointment was no personalisation!

I actually didn't get ANY autographs today .. that's not a complaint - it was my choice - but the reason I go to these events is to get personalised autographs.

I only really had the cash for two so decided on ASH and James but as neither were able to put my name on I didn't bother.

I agree with one thing though .. that it was baffling that Alexis signed AND personalised photographs and was still whoopin' James butt with the amount of people he was seeing ... what's up with that!

I'm not really moaning as I am sure the rest of you had a good time .. but it for me it was kinda a let down I guess

:lol:

Went to C6 with mixed feelings about the event, so did not bother going C7, seems like things are just getting worse.

On the topic of "No Personalisations" with Autographs, I thought guests preffered to personalise items, that way at least they might think this person is not simply going to sell it on Ebay the next day for double the money.

At C6 the major things was no flash photography with guests and most of them obliged. I was not bothered as all my photos came out fine, but this time round no photos...! Whats the point coming then? Might as well just by an autograph online and save the hassle.

Hope they spread the guests out better for C8 (I prefer coming on Fridays as it's my day off work), might think about coming then, also have to agree time for a better location for the event.

Edited by Batman

Showmasters! You need a new venue! There were times when you couldn't move inbetween the stalls... I wouldn't be surprised if the vendors were more than a bit annoyed by this.

The thing that annoyed me the most... you get to MK center early. You queue up... you have been there several hours. They open the doors.... you join a new queue! Tickets will be issued later...a lot later.... so mr average who stumbles along only having arrived 10 minute earlier gets into a queue, a queue you would like to join but you can't because tickets have still not been issued in the darn queue you are already in, and you have been waiting for three hours already!

Why can't tickets be handed out to those poor buggers, who have made an effort and queued early? They can then move onto the next queue quickly and get the next ticket. Mr freaking average, has the advantage!

Oh, and did I say.... You need a new venue?

And one more thing. No posed photos? This stinks the most! You need to think about this showmasters... people travel for miles, pay loads and loads of money... and they can't get a photo with their most favourite guest. Bad show, I say!

Went to C6 with mixed feelings about the event, so did not bother going C7, seems like things are just getting worse.

On the topic of "No Personalisations" with Autographs, I thought guests preffered to personalise items, that way at least they might think this person is not simply going to sell it on Ebay the next day for double the money.

At C6 the major things was no flash photography with guests and most of them obliged. I was not bothered as all my photos came out fine, but this time round no photos...! Whats the point coming then? Might as well just by an autograph online and save the hassle.

Hope they spread the guests out better for C8, might think about coming then, also have to agree time for a better location for the event.

the thing is we all want bigger guests, and the SMs are providing, but with that coes the problem of popularity - they are obviously going to try to get as many people to the stars they want to meet as is possible so as to avoid disappointment and of course money will probably come into it somewhee however minor that part may be. you cant always have bigger, more popular guests without soemthing else being sacrificed unfortunately

Well I too thought stars preffered to personalise but I guess not ... In my opinion an un personalised photo can be purchased from a reputable dealer ( like the ones at todays show) via the wonder of the world wide web .. with out driving for miles and miles and suffering the discomfort of a vastly over crowded venue.

I coulda stayed in bed!! heh heh

And yes SM you need a new venue ... there must surely have been serious health and safety issues today ... if the fire bell had gone off we'd have been trampled in the crush!

Some horrible sweaty old guy touched my bum as he pushed past... :wub: that was really gross tho, not beign mean but i would prefer breathing room from other people!! it was getting a bit personal in the stalls so i gave up n bought nothing for the first time ever :wub:

Biggest disappointment was when the people ahead of us were the last people allowed to go and see James Marsters and me and my friend would be the next people, we were numbers 0919 aqnd 0920. The watchers talk was great though, who went o the james marsters talk? what was it like?

Some horrible sweaty old guy touched my bum as he pushed past... :wub: that was really gross tho, not beign mean but i would prefer breathing room from other people!! it was getting a bit personal in the stalls so i gave up n bought nothing for the first time ever :wub:

lol my cousin got asked out by some 40 yr old guy while we were in clintons! said he thought she was a really attractive girl and could he call her sometime for a coffee - katy rescued her saying we lived a long way away - 4 hours i think she said which is only a slight exaggeration lol

i agree too little space between stalls - im not that bothered about stall,s id much rather have less of them

I had a great time today.

The worst thing about this event is that its popular, hardly a bad thing though as it means you can get better guests for us.

Photos are getting better on the whole but Dean Stockwell were still fuzzy and Nichelle Nichols were really bad.

Apart from that I had a blast.

Basil

My main complaint would be that where the queues for Alexander Siddig and Craig Charles were on one side and Jolene Blalock, Anthony Head and Sean Astin were on the other side people were just standing there without tickets and just trying to get sneaky pics. This was blocking the queues for those guests and also blocking the way for people to walk. :D

Do you all think it would help if SM said a certain door would open 1st say door 8 or something so everyone would queue in 1 place. This meaning that you get rewarded for getting there early.

Jason

gotta say that my only complaint would be about several stewards who were completely rude in an unnecessary way which kinda put me down but i think that everything else was awesome, some really fantastic guests who were lovely people made up for anything bad that happened. I didn't really want to meet James Marsters but was queuing with a friend and we were there since bout 8 and yet still onyl got ticket 1200 or something which was a bit crazy.

A new venue is certainly needed... I know its nice that you can get into the place free and that brings in lots of guests; but I am sure that the majority of people would not mind paying £5 or £10 to get into an event where they will not be squished and has one entrance everyone can queue at fairly.

Sadly ... I was one of the poor sods who queued from eight AM ... apparently on the "wrong" side of the centre only to discover that hundreds of people had already been let in .... the hundreds of us still waiting outside made a run for it but by the time we got in James queue I had to admit defeat when given a ticket with a four digit number on it.

Try and find someone to team up with. One person hold a space in the first queue, the other walk around the centre to try and find the right queue to be in. And perhaps get there earlier.

I was going to C7 to see two of the guests who sadly cancelled. I decided it wasn't worth me going all that way so i didn't go.

It's really sad that you couldn't get autos personalised or photos, I would have been really upset by this had i gone, as the photo for me would have been better than getting a autograph :D (which i agree you could buy from the net and save lots of hassle)

Personalised autos are much better unless you plan to sell them ;)

Although i have never been to a C event i am planning to now go to the LFAC if there are guests going that i want to meet and i hope that photos etc will be allowed then (althought i live fairly close to london so i will prob go anyway) and hopefully will be less people due to there being an entrance fee to pay. This stops all the non-fans from getting in the way :lol:

I have money to burn (well plastic money :( ) and would have enjoyed the stalls etc but lots of kids/buggys/lingering shoppers would have annoyed me no end.

Anyway maybe the event will be moved and if it is please consider somewhere close to my house :lol::lol:

I agree with one thing though .. that it was baffling that Alexis signed AND personalised photographs and was still whoopin' James butt with the amount of people he was seeing ... what's up with that!

I'm not really moaning as I am sure the rest of you had a good time .. but it for me it was kinda a let down I guess

:(

Cos james has got a hand injury that's why it takes him longer and why he wasn't personalising