CORIN NEMEC

BluebizzieB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, he's doing an event there! He's going back in December :unsure: Anyone interested?

damn why did i not know about that!! mind you i guess going to germany would invlove a flight which i dont do LOL plus i think we would scare him some what if we turned up in germany!!! LMAO

DETAILS come on ppl....I was only there friday...WHAT HAPPENED......howd the partay go

hehe he does rock....just got my pics back!!!!

09.jpg

Jane! I didn't know you were going this year :wub: Lizzi and I missed you as we were there saturday and sunday but maybe next time we'll pass each other at some point and say hi.

while Im here thought Id post my piccie too, he was lovely :lol:

Ellie x x x

EllieCorin.jpg

Don't forget all those reports, pictures of Corin and pictures of you with Corin B):o:P:P for corinnemec.com. I've only had a couple of photos so far, no reports :(:(

ACBev@ntlworld.com

www.corinnemec.com

Edited by Piglet

Photos I have a few of, and I'm just clearing

my report with the girl I went with (hehe don't know if she

minds all the embarrassing bits being in there - we sound like

stalkers!!!) Hopefully get it too you soon B)

Edited by Wendy

DETAILS come on ppl....I was only there friday...WHAT HAPPENED......howd the partay go

09.jpg

Jane! I didn't know you were going this year :P Lizzi and I missed you as we were there saturday and sunday but maybe next time we'll pass each other at some point and say hi.

while Im here thought Id post my piccie too, he was lovely :(

Ellie x x x

EllieCorin.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was only there for a brief flying visit friday as went to wales to help my dad (oooer)

yes yes....must jump on me again

am going to c8 ....as it's straight after my 21st birthday wooohoo

*screambles*

*bounces*

*screambles*

*bounces some more*

CORIN!!! On the phone!!!! to me!!! *faints*

how AMAZINGLY cool is that guy? can't get over it! :blush:

i think if dean hadnt whisked him away to the bar you might have been chatting to him for longer! or if id thought about calling you earlier!!! corins a babe!

hey, thanks for the pics hun! u were distarcting jamie in tehm lol. well how could u not with that costume. he was great. n corin was of course great.

was just thinking i'll need a whole suitcase just for all my con stuff when i go to uni lol. so a corkboard would be hard to carry lol. sure others could manage though. ahh the wonders of blutack lol.

Hey dude it's not my fault lol! I can't help talking...or looking dreadful in leather lol! He looks cute in them though lol

Dude we asked him about the orange lol when we went back to Crown him lol

i'm sorry.

Crown him.

explain plz :headscratch:

hey, thanks for the pics hun! u were distarcting jamie in tehm lol. well how could u not with that costume. he was great. n corin was of course great.

was just thinking i'll need a whole suitcase just for all my con stuff when i go to uni lol. so a corkboard would be hard to carry lol. sure others could manage though. ahh the wonders of blutack lol.

Hey dude it's not my fault lol! I can't help talking...or looking dreadful in leather lol! He looks cute in them though lol

Dude we asked him about the orange lol when we went back to Crown him lol

i'm sorry.

Crown him.

explain plz :rolleyes:

basically caz came up with the idea of getting him a crown to crown him king corin, unfortunately nowhere in the whol centre sold them but she found a helmet instead and put a tiara on it. we wrote king corin on the side and then gave it to him....i think he was quite scared by that point!

09.jpg

Jane! I didn't know you were going this year :D Lizzi and I missed you as we were there saturday and sunday but maybe next time we'll pass each other at some point and say hi.

while Im here thought Id post my piccie too, he was lovely :unsure:

Ellie x x x

EllieCorin.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was only there for a brief flying visit friday as went to wales to help my dad (oooer)

Its been ages since the last time I saw you hope ya well chick

omg it'll be your 21st already how time flys! We will def have to stop for a coffee over the c8 weekend.

Is it my imagination or did we have a group photo last time we were all together in mk?

Ellie x x x

09.jpg

Jane! I didn't know you were going this year :P Lizzi and I missed you as we were there saturday and sunday but maybe next time we'll pass each other at some point and say hi.

while Im here thought Id post my piccie too, he was lovely :lol:

Ellie x x x

EllieCorin.jpg

Its been ages since the last time I saw you hope ya well chick

omg it'll be your 21st already how time flys! We will def have to stop for a coffee over the c8 weekend.

Is it my imagination or did we have a group photo last time we were all together in mk?

Ellie x x x

yup tis on my wall **looks in photo bucket**

melizzieandelle.jpg

aww thats a really nice picture, must have that printed out when I have my C7 ones done. are you going to LFCC?

Don't know as yet....I can if I want to ...but I have friends from norway over...and would only do so if there were someone I really wanted to meet!

• 7 months later...

How deep was that topic down? :rolleyes:

Actually I just wanted to ask if you wanted me to post some pictures of the show Corin did in Germany last month.

If Too Tall reads this: I'll edit every refrence to the event's name of course.

Edited by Queen_Sindel