anyone going from the north?

fugaziuk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering if anyone from south yorks or surrounding area was going down to milton keynes?

I'm living in Sheffield and going to C7. However I'll staying with my parents over that weekend so technically I'll be going from Hemel Hempstead!

Can I just ask the Northern people to keep you whippets on leads and take off your flat caps when greeting a guest.

¬_¬

lol.

Dont have a whippet, they scare me. Ive got a pet llama tho instead. Flat caps suit me too...

I beat you ALL I come from York! The capital of Yorkshire... MWAHAAHA *cough* :angry:

Yes travelling at 7am on Friday on good old GNER into London then out from there to Euston and then onto MK1 :D

Bank Holiday weekend so it will cost a fortune! Most times I go to london I only spend £20 on a return! I'd say that was damn good! It's costing me more as well because I'm travelling before 9am *argh*

Plus the service is better than any other train company :lol:

:lol:

fugaziuk Posted on Apr 18 2005, 07:20 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going on the sunday from sheff bus station - I usally get trains everywhere but its easier to catch the bus when going milton keynes, it drps u right at the coachway!

I might actually catch the bus from sheffield on the sunday then ^_^