CSI forum meet up

surfy_sah

Yeah, I met the LotR actors, they were who I specifically went for really, but I also met Dean Stockwell because he is, well...a legend :rolleyes:

Usually I do book hotels well in advance, but things just got left until a bit late really. I won't make that mistake again.

I really don't think I can make it to any event in the extreme future, I just have to see how it goes and of course, it depends what guests are there, but I will most likely be at C8.

Who did everyone else meet?

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loads of people... i'm actually very broke now.

i got autos from

dean stockwell

bruce spence

sean astin x2

john rhys davies x2

kali rocha

daniel logan (eventually when i'd tracked him down)

temuera morrison

paul mcgann

alexis denisof

alan cumming

tom felton

jolene blalock

devon murray

bernard hill x2

danny john jules

craig charles

cristian coulson

james marsters x2

tony head

no wonder my legs still hurt now

Wow, no wonder you are broke :rolleyes: you had a busy weekend.

there were a few people I wish I had met, but I'm hoping one day they will come back. I'll just have to save harder :lol:

Can I be nosey and ask why you meet the same person twice? and do you actually pay twice, or just approach them?

strider where do you hail from and add me and emma to your msn!!! :wub:

I spent most of the weekend crewing but managed to get autos from:

JRD, again! SUCH a dude!

Sean, again :lol:

Alex Siddig

ummm :lol:;)

got autos for other people who couldn't make it from:

Bernard Hill (and a photo yey!)

James, wahooo!

JRD

and went up with other people to see:

Ray Park

HP guys

Corin!! (got his auto at c5 :rolleyes: !!)

ermm!!

was meant to get Craig but the Q was too long ;)

also meant to get Alexis, fro friend, but he went to the talk :lol:

and Jolene but she wasn't writing names or having photos (wishing I did now ;))

phew!!!!!

Luv sah xx

You met a fair few people too. Next time Corin is there, I'm going to meet him. I have no idea who he is, but he is niiiice :lol:

BTW, I am from the lovely North, rainy Manchester to be precise , but I don't have MSN sorry :rolleyes:

Wow, no wonder you are broke :rolleyes: you had a busy weekend.

there were a few people I wish I had met, but I'm hoping one day they will come back. I'll just have to save harder :lol:

Can I be nosey and ask why you meet the same person twice? and do you actually pay twice, or just approach them?

i mean i got 2 autos when i went up. LOTR one personalised photo and then an auto on my poster

dude that is a very long list btw!!! hundreds in autos!!! :wub::lol:

wish I had got Alexis, Jolene and Craig ;) but never mind, hopefully see Craig at the NEC another time :rolleyes: plus now Jolele is outta a job, we might see her more regularly :lol:

what bout you strider?

ooow just seen you have posted while I am posting!! D

du have yahoo???

Tippin is from Manchester yey!!!

you should come to London, get the MEGABUS, trust me!!!! it got me to c7 and back for £8.50!!!!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

ps-CORIN is from Stargate SG1 s6 and you cudda just gone up a bunch of times and chatted to him, we did!!! he's a dude!

I wish I would have got Lawrence Makoare, Jamie Bamber, Katee Sackoff, Irvin Kershner, James Marsters, Anthony Head...I'm sure there is more, but I either ran out of money, or time :o

I did see a LOT of the guests round and about the centre, but I don't like to impose on their own private time. I would feel kind of awkward. Oh, and Irvin Kershner sat on the bench next to me to eat his sandwiches :wub:

I don't have Yahoo either..I have aim though :D

ooh..never heard of the megabus. Might have to check that out :o

As for Corin :D

(Strider) James had an open Q on Monday, which is how I was able to meet him ;) hehe sarnies!!! :wub: wouldn't recognise alot of them if I just saw them walking round tbh!! :D

cuh no msn or yahoo! you be missing out!! use web msn if you don't wanna download anything :P

peeps!!!

tas been an ENTIRE WEEK since the c7 CSI forum meet up!!! messa can't believe it! :o

who is going to LONDON this time NEXT week (14th)? :D

MEGABUS!! Strider you could get to London next Saturday for £10 return!! only thing is it takes a liiiiittle longer than getting the train :( still cool though, would be 4 n half hours from Manchester to London - takes 3 n 15mins from Cardiff and I thought it was much closer!!!! :D you have to book and can't just turn up unfortunately but would def recommend looking into it people!

am getting it to London either Friday or Saturday next week myself, gunna cost me about £15 return which is half what the train would cost me, WITH a young person's rail card! and you haven't got to worry bout missing stops AND it's MUCH closer to the DLR and Earl's Court :D

me thinks that's it :(

Luv sah xx

wahoooo Miiiike!! dude!! :P

which day are you going again, on Sat?

Caz babes, WISH you were coming too *huggles* :(

ah well not tooooo long till LFaCC 3 :rolleyes:

what bout the rest of ya :P

Luv sah xx

dudes, London update!

myself, Sarah (aka Torres) and Emm (aka Muffin, from the Stargate section) are meeting at the Monument Tube station around 10:20 (on the Sat) am to get there for 11am

anyone who wants to meet us there you're welcome to! else see you at the event :lol: - if you don't bump into us then phone/text!!!

mike dude what are you doing? are you able to come?

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

mutley! sorry dude! it's cause you don't post here very often! :P:o *hint hint* ;) also was meant to be hanging with Sarah (aka Torres) and Emma (aka Mooby81) but wasn't expecting to see you dude! glad I did though :D

ciaraemarie! hey dude! ah well hope you had fun shopping! it was good but I'm sure LFaCC 3 will be better! wahooo less than 5 weeks to go!! :unsure:

who is staying over? and which days are the rest of you going if you're not?

am there Friday, Saturday and Sunday but not Monday now as it will be my first day back in lectures after 6week placement :( and I have to hand a big assignment in ;) actually counts towards my degree! :blink:

Luv sah xx