All guests announced?

I count 20 main guests, and the reunion sections threaten more announcements, so I reckon were good for a dozen more !

To be honest, the main guests are a bit lame this time. Even the "big" ones (Astin, JRD, ASH, etc) are repeat guests, and the others are largely padding (Prowse, Baker, Makoare, "Man inside Dalek" etc).

Yes, I know people are always meeting Kenny Baker for the first time, but compared to recent shows (*tries not to mention C4 specifically*) I have to say that C7 at the minute is lame by comparison :o ......

If a free show has one person I want to meet then I regard it as an event worth attending. At the moment I am up to 3 guests I would like to meet although only two are down for the Friday which is the day I am attending so quite happy thanks.

Edited by Noddy

If a free show has one person I want to meet then I regard it as an event worth attending. At the moment I am up to 3 guests I would like to meet although only two are down for the Friday which is the day I am attending so quite happy thanks.

So what if you don't have to pay a tenner to get in ? I'd say the fact that it's far away would help me decide !

same here!

I think this is quite a good event!

The bsg i really wanna meet, jolene and the revenge of the sith guests.

I know its not as high profile as some other cms but ive been going to conventions for a few years and what used to be the case with things like these, is that you would be lucky if you got a guest at all!!! And then it would only be michael sheard or someone like that!

I think the problem with sm is that they set the bar really high with c4 and people are dissapointed when they don't have what would be considered a major movie star!

but like i say im really happy with the guests they have got!

Poor showmasters though! No matter what they do nothing will ever compare to C4.

I remember going with two friends, one was having stabbing pains in his heart, one was having painful flashbacks and i just kept collapsing in a heap remembering how amazing it was, and this was a year after!

Oh Elijah, Dom, Sean and Andy...............You beauties........ :firedevil:

Well, I wasn't aware of C4 at that time but by looking at the guest list, I'm not that impressed. I mean, I'm not AT ALL interested by LOTR or HP. So the interesting guests for me were Kristanna Loken (awesome that's true), Peter Weller and then guests from Buffy (ASH, Iyari Limon) or Trek (Takei, ...). This time, like colonel O'Neill, I'm interested in 12 guests. So for me it's as good as C4 would have been.

All this to point that whatever the guests, some people will not be happy with. This is something perfectly understandable and unavoidable. But if I'm not interested, I don't come at all. Simple as that :angry:

Edited by lams9999

c4 is the biggest event so far if you think of the lotr guests they had. I mean at the time two towers was the biggest movie of the year and to have some of the main characters out of it was a very big thing!

well i thought anyway, especially since these guys would be front rw at the oscars a year later

just because c4 had loads of big name LOTR guests doe not make it the best event, showmasters do not run their events around Lord Of The Rings!

Personally I feel that c5 was the best - Joe Pantaliano, Clint Howard, Penny Johnson, Leo Rossi, Brad Dourif, Ken Kirzinger, Kristy Swanson, Robert Englund etc. It was a varied lineup with some pretty big names, and very very very good horror guests :angry:

i hope we get aleast one harry potter guest maybe devon murray or the twins (preys for matt lewis) but at the moment to me my faveorite actor isnt verry popular or well known (his fanlisting has 15 ppl on it :S ) but i think if he went then i would be over the moon.

i think C7 is going to be the best because im going :P lol

Personally I'm happy with the gusts that are coming - true, there are some that I don't have the foggiest who they are, and some who I'm not interested in meeting. But there are some who I am very excited about meeting! So I'm consoled :wub: Plus, if there are more to come, then I welcome them with open arms- even if I don't want to meet them myself!

It's a shame that Viggo is filming at the mo...

{{{would of beeeeeeeen so cooooool}}}

:::gaspsssssss::: :lol::D:unsure:

I'm holding out for a big LOTR guest esp the likes of

Elijah or Dom...now that would be amazing...AGAIN! lol!