PRICE LIST

• Moderators

They've only ever done the price list once as far as I can remember, and it caused a lot of hassle, so it's best to just plan ahead n take extra just in case. It's not been done for every show.

Is everyone insane?

It's been posted on this thread that all the prices are on the MSPG website, minus the £10 extra they charge. I don't understand why people are guessing the prices when it's clearly on that website.

Alexis and James are £20, as they're £30 on MSPG.

• 2 weeks later...

also if you think about it the only guest that has been more than £20 was carrie fisher and she's...well...carrie fisher!!! mspg prices will be 99% right so go with them but also if you assume everyone will be £20 you will have spare money to buy merchandise

Is everyone insane?

It's been posted on this thread that all the prices are on the MSPG website, minus the £10 extra they charge. I don't understand why people are guessing the prices when it's clearly on that website.

Thanks for reading my post ! :angel::rolleyes:

huh? oh well my memory isn't what it used to be. I can't believe Nicky Brendon cost more than Billy Boyd

Just goes to show you

And YEEHAH i know have 2 little blue boxes

Edited by red8886

huh? oh well my memory isn't what it used to be. I can't believe Nicky Brendon cost more than Billy Boyd

Just goes to show you

And YEEHAH i know have 2 little blue boxes

Any Buffy stars, like so many young american actors, are big on self importance, despite only having one string to their bow ! Add to this the first class travel and accommodation that he requires for himself, his family, personal trainer and therapist, and you can see how he becomes expensive for SMs.

Billy Boyd on the other hand, enjoys the whole experience, and his demands are restricted to something first class virgin train travel, and SM Jason's spare room for the weekend ! :lol:

P.S. I AM SUMMISING ALL OF THIS - BUT YOU CAN SEE MY POINT !

Is everyone insane?

Thanks for reading my post ! :D:D

Well, someone has to!