Memories

erm......first proper 'official' (official meaning meeting them when i was actually supposed to, not random stalking :wub: *ahem*) i think was Tom Felton :wub: hehe........ omg i still cant believe Paul McGann was RIGHT THERE and we didnt know who he was....DAMN US!!!! :wub::wub:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite person to meet has to have been Tony Head. I went up to him and put down a picture of him form when he was in the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and said to him 'My friends dared me to ask me to sign it, because they all reckon youll be embarressed.' To which he replied, 'Why wouldnt i sign it??? Im proud of it!!' On the picture hes wrote 'And why wouldnt I sign it???'.

That sounds familiar.

I met Anthony when he was performing on stage in London and had this photo with me to ask him to sign it. All of my friends were like "You're not really going to do that??"

kl. btw has ne1 met patrick stewart? apparently he doesn't like meeting fans..

I met him when he came to open the new building at college. Hes OK, but hes not very chatty. I think he was more bothered about when he would see the £10,000 he was getting paid. Plus he was being moved around a lot.

it was really funny because i had no idea what i was supposed to do

:lol: - I can sympathise with that. At C5 it was all manic and i didn't really get a chance to say anything stupid as the queues were so long! But when I met Craig Parker I was talking to him for about 5 mins and I ended up talking about work! lol. I don't think he was too interested...

when i met craig i forgot how to spell my name! and my friend told him he was warm when he gave us a hug :rolleyes:

i asked him for his autograph after the X-men 2 premier but he was in a rush. still i spoke to him and got a reply! woo! ;)

asked him for his autograph after the X-men 2 premier but he was in a rush. still i spoke to him and got a reply! woo!

At least it sounds like he does bother! I just always wanted to meet him. Sounds like the best place would be at a premiere or something.

when i met craig i forgot how to spell my name! and my friend told him he was warm when he gave us a hug

yeah, he was definately the nicest out of everyone I met. I think guests like him are going to be better than some of the big profile ppl like James Marsters as they'll have more time to speak to us :rolleyes:

At least it sounds like he does bother! I just always wanted to meet him. Sounds like the best place would be at a premiere or something.

thing is he didn't even stop and look at me when he replied. he couldn't get out of that cinema fast enough! lol

he doesn't have the best offscreen manner i have to say... oh well, i met james marsden and brian cox after that anyway :rolleyes:

thing is he didn't even stop and look at me when he replied. he couldn't get out of that cinema fast enough! lol  he doesn't have the best offscreen manner i have to say

while i though this was the case in my head i am still a little disappointed - i mean i think he's great in Star Trek and the X Men movies but if he can't at least look mildly pleased when he's meeting the fans then what's the point lol

It wasn't the real Patrick Stewart, but at the C6 party last year I wan in the VIP area when this guy who was a dead ringer for him walked by.

I nearly wet myself with excitement... got my picture taken with him and all my mates still believe that I did meet him!!!

Tell me about it, one security guard at the centre went chasing after him as they though he needed guarding...

He's his offical double and does a lot of things as Patrick...

He did seem to like my silk tights a little too much though!

the first person i met was the loverly thomas robbins he was so sweet and funni and 2 repay him me and my friends kept visiting him through out the day it was sooooooooooo funni cause every time he saw us he said 'oh no not u lot again' i think that was in the nicest way possible......i think....ahhhhhhhhhh happy memories :P:D

the first person i met was the loverly thomas robbins

yeah he is such a nice guy - met him at C6. Good thing about him is he always takes the time out to talk to you, about anything! Would like to see him again at C7!

the first person i met was the loverly thomas robbins

yeah he is such a nice guy - met him at C6. Good thing about him is he always takes the time out to talk to you, about anything! Would like to see him again at C7!

for a laugh me and friends if he had a website that we could contact him on and he gave us his email we were soooooo shocked :lol: he was soooooo sweet i realli want him for c7 :P