Latest guest announcement - CHARISMA CARPENTER

showmasters

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i dont meet her hopefully i will at least c her, but i hope i meet her.

B) I hope I do get to meet her... don't fancy going so far and not actually meeting her... I'll just cry and have a paddy till they let me :lol:;)

I'll join you on that one! We can do it together, then they'll make sure we get through! ;)

instead of just bit*hy high school girl ;)  :uhoh:

I liked her as bitchy high school girl... that was when I fell in love with the character... I could relate to her on so many levels it was scary ;)

*oi* u said u were shy. now your saying your a bitc*y <_< ;) i love cordy..just saying she's more important in angel, she was the main female character ;) where as in buffy it was smg that had that role :wub:;)

Edited by vampwillow

If i dont meet her hopefully i will at least c her, but i hope i meet her.

:uhoh: I hope I do get to meet her... don't fancy going so far and not actually meeting her... I'll just cry and have a paddy till they let me :wub:;)

I'll join you on that one! We can do it together, then they'll make sure we get through! ;)

im good at crying ... thats how i got my little britain tickets ;););)

I'll just cry and have a paddy till they let me

No need for blind panic and paddying, babe. I'll be bringing along my super cool sleep grenades, made from my own recipe especially for occasions like these. They're designed to work on everyone but us and the person who we desire to meet.

Cool eh?

*oi* u said u were shy. now your saying your a bitc*y :D:lol: i love cordy..just saying she's more important in angel, she was the main female character :wub: where as in buffy it was smg that had that role :P:lol:

:lol: I am shy... till I get to know you well... then I'm a b*tch! :lol:

No need for blind panic and paddying, babe. I'll be bringing along my super cool sleep grenades, made from my own recipe especially for occasions like these. They're designed to work on everyone but us and the person who we desire to meet.

Cool eh?

ooh I like the idea of them.... ermm you're not planning on sneaking one near me are you?!! :D:lol:

definitley :( is that how u got neil to agree to coming to this :D

:wub: I didn't cry... I thought he'd get worried if I cried over wanting to see a woman B) I just said to him I was gutted cos the one person I didnt think I'd ever meet and really want to is doing a signing in London... he was like.. David? no! well it cant be that guy who played Doyle so who? I said its not a bloke.. and he guessed... he said as I really want to see her he'd come with me.... but now I've found a friend who wants to go so I'm probably gonna go with her instead (she's the one I'll be with when we meet in September ;) )... Neil gets a lucky escape :D:lol:

question ?

is charisma going to be willing to sign the playboy she did ?

She mentioned in an interview she did for KROQ last May that she would be willing to sign her Playboy photos. You can download the interview at Charisma-Carpenter.com; it's the top interview in the Audio Clip section.

she would'nt at the last convention she attended :lol: that was 1 of her "demands" :lol: she personalises everything and would'nt autograph "those" piccies ^_^ (this was a couple of years ago)

;) I didn't cry... I thought he'd get worried if I cried over wanting to see a woman :lol: I just said to him I was gutted cos the one person I didnt think I'd ever meet and really want to is doing a signing in London... he was like.. David? no! well it cant be that guy who played Doyle so who? I said its not a bloke.. and he guessed... he said as I really want to see her he'd come with me.... but now I've found a friend who wants to go so I'm probably gonna go with her instead (she's the one I'll be with when we meet in September ;) )... Neil gets a lucky escape :lol::lol:

i thought neil would have loved to go :unsure: not many men would pass up the chance to meet her :lol: so is your friend in to buffy/angel or is she going for you? :lol:

i thought neil would have loved to go :lol: not many men would pass up the chance to meet her ^_^ so is your friend in to buffy/angel or is she going for you? :D

he's not really that bothered about meeting anyone (apart from maybe Sigourney Weaver :lol: ). He does like meeting them but just wouldnt bother if I didnt drag him along! :lol: she likes Buffy and Angel too... she'll probably get loads of auto's though, she usually does :lol:

i have a couple of 8x10's of her playboy shoot, was gonna get 1 signed, i doubt she would have a problem with this, if she does though it would be good for showmasters to say in advance.

question ?

She mentioned in an interview she did for KROQ last May that she would be willing to sign her Playboy photos. You can download the interview at Charisma-Carpenter.com; it's the top interview in the Audio Clip section.

she would'nt at the last convention she attended ^_^ that was 1 of her "demands" :lol: she personalises everything and would'nt autograph "those" piccies :D (this was a couple of years ago)

In the KROQ interview silversonnet mentioned, she said that she doesn't usually autograph those types of photos when people ask, but she's happy with the Playboy ones so if people asked her to, she would.

question ?

she would'nt at the last convention she attended :lol: that was 1 of her "demands" :lol: she personalises everything and would'nt autograph "those" piccies :D (this was a couple of years ago)

In the KROQ interview silversonnet mentioned, she said that she doesn't usually autograph those types of photos when people ask, but she's happy with the Playboy ones so if people asked her to, she would.

I HAVENT GOT ANY :lol: just it was a sore point cos people wanted certain piccies signed..but she refused ^_^:D

Edited by vampwillow