Welcome To the Crewing Area

showmasters

I am hopefully going to be new to crewing this year, hopefully SM recieved my email in time :huh:

Just had a chance to read through all you experiences and just like to say you have one HYPER muffin on your hands :rolleyes:

I sent an email to the yahoo addy too but I think I may have sent one to info@shomasters... just to be on the safe side!!! pwease pwease let me crew!! pwease!! *puppy dog eyes*

(shut up vido!!

and you davey :lol: )

• Moderators
O_o Ive allus wanted to crew but you lot have such a tight knit thing going on i dont think ill ever be able to break thru...

New people always come and crew!

Best thing to do if you DO crew is get chattin to people on here before the show, that way u have people to talk to at the event if ur shy or worry about making new friends etc.

This area will help a lot for stuff like that! Don't be scared of ever joining tho, everyone's so nice and welcoming, honest :wub:

O_o Ive allus wanted to crew but you lot have such a tight knit thing going on i dont think ill ever be able to break thru...

There's no tight knit thing going on - everyone is so friendly :wub:

I was new once as was everyone else - you'll make some great friends!

• Moderators
Yeah if we'll talk to Jola, we'll talk to anyone  :lol:

U know I'm just kiddin!  :P

given birth to baby goats isnt an excuse to be mean :o

:D

:o took me a while to work out what the hell u were on about lol :lol:

Yeah if we'll talk to Jola, we'll talk to anyone  :lol:

U know I'm just kiddin!  :wub:

given birth to baby goats isnt an excuse to be mean :angry:

:(

:P took me a while to work out what the hell u were on about lol :wub:

*is still trying* :lol:

New people always come and crew!

Best thing to do if you DO crew is get chattin to people on here before the show, that way u have people to talk to at the event if ur shy or worry about making new friends etc.

I so love that! You don't know ppl but as soon as you know their forum name suddenly its like meeting someone you've known for ages! :wub:

• Moderators

They're all lovely :lol: I crewed for the first time at LFACC2, and they were all really nice to me.

So doooo iiiiit!

Seeee, we let Leyla survive :lol:

We don't sacrifice people unless TOTALLY necessary :lol:

They're all lovely :lol: I crewed for the first time at LFACC2, and they were all really nice to me.

So doooo iiiiit!

Seeee, we let Leyla survive :D

We don't sacrifice people unless TOTALLY necessary :D

lol trust me, aftr spending a minute with me yoll wanna sacrafice me...