The C7 I-spy book thread

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
I'm 6'10" and 19.5 stone. Ppl can normally see me from the other side of the hall  :blink:  :D

I'm only 5'2. I must be like a tiny ant to you :D PLEASE DON'T STAND ON ME ;)

I promise I won't :D

Thanks for putting together this book.

Presumably the MK constabulary has been put on alert for this bunch of rogues and ne'er do wells?

:D

Anyway, there are no excuses! Find me, talk to me and lets have a gret weekend!

Paul

Edited by WaterBoy

Sorry luvme7754 and Scorch but you missed this one but you can go in the LFACC3 I-spy book which will become the C8 book etc etc. And Scorch I'm sure I've heard that call sign before - been on any other forums? PS I'll be on the hunt for peeps so if anyone spots me say hello.

After doing a couple of these now, I just wanted to put a namecheck on the people I spotted...

DavidB (easy one this)

Rickman101 (nice chat with her this morning and that was an excellent Ace costume)

Said hello to Tiggsy while she was with a guest (she looked shocked - don't think she realised who I was)

Sporty_Si (You looked well bored on that table on your own on Sunday)

Gandelfia (Hi Tara! Nice to meet you and look I spelt your forum name right!)

Tiggerific (Saw Vicky with some of the other SM:SGCs and I've probably forgotten just who was there - Muffin definately was there plus Proby's Girl and Jeni I think)

Lady of the Realm (Fantastic costumes Rebecca - Round of Applause)

Porkfat (Budget! Still have the bruises from the slaps :wub: )

Shirefruit

Davey (BHPF) (You were everywhere - you must be well knackered)

C.Parkers-Girl (Glad the T-shirt transfers worked out OK)

Nicky

Waterboy

Aragon's Princess and Evie Nitram (You were delightful - lovely to meet the pair of you)

Sarah-4-ever

Sporty_Si

Jog

Surfy_Sah (thanks for trying - sorted it on Monday in the end)

Jennylouise

Roxy

Also spotted (at least I think I did) but didn't say hello (for various reasons)...

Ferralmoggy, BulletProofCupid, Dum dumdum Dum, Vegetablemaiden, Skapunkninja, Rel, Paretha, Slug Slug, Veasse, ACW, Legolas Mistress, Elijah's Ladie, Potatoes, TooTall, TishTosh, Jason Voorhees, Mr Stabby, DarkElfUK, Rain, Frodos Girl, Nell, PTenBob

Appologies if I've forgotten anybody - I'm sure I have

I remember you coming up to me when I was ticketing Alexander Siddig's queue. Thanks for saying hello  :lol:

:o I didn't realize you were THIS Jenny :lol::D

Mwhahaha

But thanks for making the Sunday fun. Our queue rocked *g* Even if I did steal your coke ;)

• Showmasters Admin
I remember you coming up to me when I was ticketing Alexander Siddig's queue. Thanks for saying hello  :D

:o I didn't realize you were THIS Jenny :lol::o

Mwhahaha

But thanks for making the Sunday fun. Our queue rocked *g* Even if I did steal your coke ;)

Yes you did steal my coke :o

Actually Fran came over and said you needed a drink and there was no water left, so I gave up my ONE can of coke for you as you looked like you needed it ;) I'm just so nice :lol:

Thanks also for making it a fun day.

Actually Fran came over and said you needed a drink and there was no water left, so I gave up my ONE can of coke for you as you looked like you needed it  :lol:  I'm just so nice  :wub:

That can of coke is the reason that I am still alive today. Seriously. My tongue was sticking to the roof of my mouth I was so dehydrated. I should have kept the empty can as a memento *g* :lol:

I managed to find Sarah4Eva!

She was outside trying to recover on a bench and was with this bloke who was in serious need of a bed.

*waves madly*

Hi Sarah!!!

• Showmasters Admin

Actually Fran came over and said you needed a drink and there was no water left, so I gave up my ONE can of coke for you as you looked like you needed it  :lol:  I'm just so nice  :wub:

That can of coke is the reason that I am still alive today. Seriously. My tongue was sticking to the roof of my mouth I was so dehydrated. I should have kept the empty can as a memento *g* :D

I'll get you another one at LFCC3 or C8, then you can keep that one :lol: