a Stargate SG1 talk maybe?

leana

The last one ( collectormania 6) was cancelled because of 'Carter' cancelling her stay at CM6...I think it was because she was expecting a baby...

So maybe this year we will have the pleasure to attempt a Stargate talk??? It would be great!! :-)

I'd certainly buy the tickets. Here's hoping i mean if they are up for going to the party hopefully they'll be up for going to a talk and Jolene Blalock has guest starred in a few episodes so she could maybe make an appereance to boost numbers. Plus an hour of Micheal Shanks who would want to argue with that. They both seem really funny on the extras on the DVD boxsets

There has to be a Stargate talk i would so buy the ticket in seconds.

I am totally backing this petition.

We have Michael and Chris attending, how about M.Greenburg and other cast and crew members.

Come on SM you know it makes sense.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Does anyone know if it would be possible to get a photo taken with them? Because I'm thinking about coming from the Netherlands especially for them and I would really love to have a picture of Micheal and me and Christopher and me.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to get a photo taken with them?

As always this will depend on how their queue's are going. If they are very busy it is less likely that photo's will be allowed. There isn't normally any official photo sessions so usually you just have to turn up on the day and hope for the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Please!

A talk from these guys would be magic and loved!!!!!

it would sell out fast when we see the tickets!!!!

we would love you forever and ever and ever and ever!!!!!!

all my wishes and kisses for a talk MO