C4 guest suggestions

Bohan

• Moderators

Hey Stevie :unsure: welcome to the forum! ... Kane Hodder wud be really cool, he was the main guy that played Jason .. not sure how many he was in .. 4 or 5 maybe. Shame he's not in FvsJ .. I know lots of ppl have played Michael Myers, not sure what one i'd wanna meet!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestions - I've tried to make them as realistic as possible.

LOTR - Dom Monaghan (please, Eru, please...), Viggo Mortensen, Sean Astin, Karl Urban, Andy Serkis, Billy Boyd and JRD again (they were fantastic at C3,) Miranda Otto, Craig Parker, Brad Dourif, Sarah who plays Rosie Cotton (forgot her surname)... oh yes, and Figwit!!!

Much as I'd love to see the likes Elijah Wood, Orlando Bloom or Sir Ian McKellen there, I'm not sure it's a realistic prospect at this juncture. Now for C5 - who knows? Collectormania is growing all the time, it has every chance of becoming Europe's answer to Comic-Con, given the rate it's expanding.

If you can get James Marsters from Buffy to come over, Alan Cumming from X2, and Carrie-Anne Moss from the Matrix trilogy, I will be a very happy woman. :)

Edited by Incognito

I'd like to suggest some guests who I think it would be great to have at a future Collectormania, if not C4.

Here goes :- (Some of the names may sound sad, but I quite like them)

Corey Feldman (Lost Boys, Licence to Drive, Edge of Honor)

Meredith Salenger (Dawson's Creek, Lake Placid, Dream A Little Dream, Buffy)

Christopher Neame (Star Wars, Edge of Honor)

Todd Carty (Grange Hill, The Bill, Eastenders)

Thandie Newton (Flirting, Mission Impossible 2)

Joanna Pacula (The Kiss, Virus, Tombstone)

Daniel Day-Lewis (Gangs of New York, My Left Foot)

Kane Hodder (the best Jason from Friday the 13th movies !)

Rudy Guiliani (NYC mayor during 9/11 attacks - although not a film star I think he'd be an interesting guest IMO)

Clint Eastwood (Pale Rider)

Mark Savage (Gripper Stebson - Grange Hill)

Erkan Mustafa (Roland Browning - Grange Hill)

last, but not least, well, he was the main reason I attended C3 and it'd be cool to see him there again in the future -

Rutger Hauer (BladeRunner, Turbulence 3, etc)

cheers

I think Dominic Monaghan should be at CM4 - I mean, lots of people such as myself met Billy Boyd at CM3, and y'know, as Dom & Billy are seen as a 'package' it'd be like, completing the set for some people, y'know? (No, I'm not just hankering for a hug from Dom! *ahem*)

I apologise for that nonsense, but I've had 4 cans of coke and it's 3am :P:ph34r:

Any of the guys from Stargate SG1. It would be cool to meet Don & Douglas Arthurs again (He'rur & Sypher from Matrix) but those 2 are such flirts!!

Other than that anyone from Farscape or Babylon 5 would be neat.

Nafrayu

i think these people should come,

Sean Shmell-gokudragon ball z

orlando bloom-legolas lotr

Brian may-queen band

vigo mortenson-strider lotr

chris sabat-vegets dragon ball z

kylie herbert-teenage gohan dragon ball zRicky tomlinson-jim royale the royale family

cya

scott ;)

I vote Elijah Wood and Sean Astin (and the rest of the fellowship!).

LotR stars are a great idea, cheak out the guest anouncments page, they're easily the most popular! :D

But anyway - Elijah Wood for any Collectormania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps Sorry 'bout my terrible spelling